QuantumWork was founded on a culture that is passionate about transforming the way the world acquires talent by delivering innovative solutions that make a difference for businesses worldwide. Our mission is to intelligently organization talent data to match all forms of work to all forms of talent while providing data-driven insights. Our integrated solutions drive business results.
As an industry leader, we draw upon decades of experience to design innovative technology, products, and services. We develop competitive practices that position organizations for growth, and we deliver the insight needed to succeed in today's global marketplace.
The Sr Technology Consultant is responsible for working closely with program management, architecture and client teams to successfully implement, maintain, and enhance the QuantumWork platform critical to the client and team success.
This position includes developing strong partnerships, expertise, and technical knowledge striving for world-class service and remains committed to continuous improvement in the product and services to help QuantumWork achieve both short and long-term business objectives.
This position is recognized as the technical subject matter expert for QuantumWork and integrated technologies. The incumbent will analyze reoccurring technology incidents and identify areas of operational efficiencies for product improvements and growth to provide strategic consultation or resolution to QuantumWork teams, clients, and technology partners. This role is a QuantumWork strategic position meant to drive significant improvements in processes, product, operations, and customer satisfaction.
- Understand the business operations, goals and strategies of QuantumWork for product utilization and contribute to platform success
- Maintain accurate tracking of technology spend, licenses, management of software and sourcing technology licenses
- Work closely with Technology Partners to align and guide them toward QuantumWork objectives, account goals and priorities
- Act as the escalation point for technology partners, QuantumWork leadership and the client on all technology and support issues
- Collaborate with other QuantumWork team resources to better serve our clients and product innovation
- Establish open communication with technology partners and QuantumWork Leadership teams
- Provide support and testing for all technology processes, incidents, service requests, and documentation
- Responsible for the leading the QuantumWork workstream for new client implementations, technology implementations and service expansions
- Lead the planning, facilitation and communication activities for significant technology releases for assigned accounts to ensure quality
- Oversight for the design and management of technology service requests (ex., enhancements, configuration changes, additional technology partnerships)
- Ensure appropriate levels of documentation, planning, vetting, prioritization, and testing to support quality implementation
- Facilitate and/or participate in client meetings around technology issues, demos, or future service requests, as required by the client and QuantumWork teams
- Analyze overall incidents and service requests to identify gaps in functional areas to drive problem resolution and product enhancements for items identified.
Education, Knowledge, Experience
- Bachelor’s Degree required
- 4 + years of relevant job experience
- Knowledge of the Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC) and specifically Agile methodologies.
- Knowledge of process modeling techniques and protocols
- Experience with implement standard technologies engagements (ex. Candidate Relationship Management, Applicant Tracking Systems, Vendor Management Systems, Talent Communities, Landing Pages, Microsites, etc.)
- Utilizing and managing one or more SaaS/Cloud-based technologies required
- Previous software administration, implementation, and support, and testing experience
- Software process and utilization documentation experience
- Ability to travel as needed
- Ability to design, create and execute a project plan, processes and procedures, as well as assist in the implementation
- Proficient with Microsoft Office Products, such as Excel, Word, Project, Outlook, various web browsers, Jira and Confluence by Atlassian for agile tracking
- Strong conceptual, analytical and problem-solving ability
- Self-starter with the ability to quickly learn new technologies and effectively apply them to business processes
- Ability to develop training solutions for non-technical teams
- Ability to work with a diverse team of resources to reach consensus resolution on issues
- Ability to multi-task
- Ability to adapt quickly and possess flexibility with working in a constantly evolving environment
- Flexible - able to adapt to last-minute changes
- Outgoing - people oriented
- Projects strength and confidence to QuantumWork teams, Clients and Technology Partners
- Energetic and enthusiastic
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.