At Korn Ferry, we grasp every opportunity to surprise others and ourselves by going beyond expectations to deliver a bit extra. We call it exceeding potential. To inspire and excite people, teams, even entire organizations. To bring companies' strategies to life. To unite boardrooms and workforces. To unlock potential, realize ambitions, and change lives. Together, we are smarter. Together we are stronger. Together, we are more than.
Korn Ferry is a global organizational consulting firm. We help clients synchronize strategy and talent to drive superior performance. We work with organizations to design their structures, roles, and responsibilities. We help them hire the right people to bring their strategy to life. And we advise them on how to reward, develop, and motivate their people.
Our 7,500 colleagues serve clients in more than 50 countries. We offer five core solutions.
- Organizational Strategy
- Assessment and Succession
- Talent Acquisition
- Leadership Development
- Rewards and Benefits
Visit kornferry.com for more information.
Want to help build a brand-new business unit from scratch? Looking for a role that will allow you to grow with an industry leader? As the Senior IT Recruiter at Korn Ferry Futurestep you will have that opportunity. We’re looking for experienced Recruiters who have spent most of their career excelling in the full lifecycle recruitment of IT talent. Qualified candidates will need to be strong leaders, with the ability to train and mentor junior Talent Acquisition staff, and personable enough to work directly with external clients. When you’re not providing best in class service delivery to our clients you will be helping build our team here from the ground up.
- Balance the management of organic pipeline with passive sourcing activities
- Account Management actives such as leading intake calls, presentation of candidate slates, scheduling interviews and giving/receiving feedback
- Sourcing, interviewing, training and mentoring junior Talent Acquisition resources for our internal Service Delivery team
- Lead daily/weekly standups with staff to ensure client expectations and start quotas are being met
- Ability to multitask and the flexibility to move quickly with ever changing demands of clients and projects
Skills & Experience
- 7+ years of overall recruiting experience
- 3+ years of IT recruiting experience, specifically in the Application Development space
- Experience in both Recruiting and Account Management roles
- Experience leading and mentoring junior TA staff
- Strong communication skills that would allow you to work with both internal and external contacts with equal ease
- Experience documenting and tracking candidates in a variety of ATSs and CRMs
- Ability to lead daily/weekly stand-ups
- A combination of Agency and Internal recruiting experience is preferred
- High School diploma
- Bachelor’s degree is highly preferred.
- Highly conversant in Microsoft Office Suite
Korn Ferry is an Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer - Minority/Female/Disability/ Veteran. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, age, or veteran status or any other characteristic protected by federal, state, or local law.