SNI Technology's client located in Denver, CO is actively looking to hire a Senior Technical Business Analyst for an exciting direct-hire opportunity!
SNI Technology's client is the leading owner, operator and developer of industrial logistics real estate across the Americas, Europe and Asia. Our client creates value by developing and managing a world-class portfolio of high-quality logistics and distribution facilities, serving customers and investors as an integral part of the global supply chain.
Are you looking for a Senior Technical Business Analyst job on the data team of an ambitious company that takes analytics very seriously? Do you want a job where you can really influence decisions? Do you think that you have the right skills and experience to support our strategy to make data and analytics a driver of long-term growth and success?
If yes, please continue reading…
What we have:
- A position as Senior Technical Business Analyst on our data team.
- A team with very smart and dedicated colleagues.
- A company that wants to be the best in analytics in the industry.
- Internal and external customers who are very interested and willing to participate in new data and analytics initiatives.
- Projects in all stages of the analytics maturity model, from descriptive to prescriptive.
What you are:
- You are very analytical. You understand the purpose of organizations and how they interact with the outside world. You understand how business processes generate and use data. You have a holistic view on how putting data into context provides information for internal and external use. In your vision the right information supports long term business growth and drives organizational success.
- You love to keep up to date with new technologies. You know a lot about business intelligence software and you regularly read about new functionality that you want to share with your team.
- You see every business problem as a logical puzzle that you want to solve. Even if your business partner isn't completely clear when they explain their need, you stay patient, provide guidance and ask the right questions so you obtain the information you need. Because you think two steps ahead, the discussions with your business partner produce new ways of looking at the problem. Your way of communicating creates trust and builds relationships.
- You speak and write English fluently. Code is your second language. You know SQL and can distinguish a good data model from a bad one. When you are solving a business problem, you use your prototyping skills to make sure there are no ambiguous requirements, both from a UI and data model perspective.
- You document requirements in a highly structured and efficient way as you don't want to spend more time than necessary on this task. Your audience of data architects, data modelers, ETL developers, report developers, data governance experts and QA engineers appreciate your clear writing style and great attention to detail.
What you have:
- A bachelor's degree in relevant field of study.
- 3+ years working experience in complex data environment.
- Track record of proven successes, and lessons learned.
What we appreciate:
As members of the data team, we always give the best we have. We are looking for candidates that also want to give the best they have. We would therefore appreciate it if you could add a brief letter to your resume in which you explain why you are a good fit for this position. To give you some ideas, we love to read about the experience you're most proud of, a crazy anecdote, your unique vision or anything else you think is worth mentioning.