Senior Technical Accountant
A great opportunity to work for a growing international company that produces high quality products! The Senior Accountant will perform key functions of technical accounting related to international accounting standards and assist in research and implementation of new accounting policies and procedures. This is an opportunity to learn a lot about acquisition accounting and business development from a financial perspective.
Additional Responsibilities of Senior Technical Accountant:
- Perform the accounting and monthly close process for assigned activities (i.e. fixed assets, investments, etc)
- Provide timely and accurate reconciliations for assigned balance sheet accounts.
- Analyze monthly GAAP/IFRS financial statements in a timely and accurate manner. These include the income statement, balance sheet, cash flow and various flux analyses.
- Prepare technical research and memorandums to communicate findings to upper management
- Assist in performing technical accounting research in support of various transactions or proposed transactions.
Background and Education Requirements of Senior Technical Accountant:
- Degree in Accounting
- CPA or CPA track strongly preferred
- Public accounting experience preferred
- Strong project management skills
- SAP a big plus
Interested candidates please send resume in Word format Please reference job code 65637 when responding to this ad.