Senior Tax Associate- Pays up to $90K base
Outstanding Company- Great Benefits- Amazing Culture
3-7 years experience preferred
- Prepare or review federal and state income tax returns for high net-worth individual, corporate and partnership/LLC, real estate, exempt organizations.
- Interact closely with clients to provide innovative tax planning, consulting and compliance services in a timely and effective manner.
- Successfully initiates and conducts tax planning for clients with little or no partner involvement.
- Ensure complete client satisfaction through open communication, managing /meeting deadlines and proactively sharing tax strategies.
- Keep on current tax laws, regulations and practices.
- Research tax issues.
- Reconciliation of book to tax income.
- Analyze depreciation methods.
- A demonstrated ability to self-direct and effectively organize, prioritize and manage multiple engagements under tight deadlines.
- Outstanding interpersonal skills fostering client and internal relationships excellent analytical, organizational, and written/verbal communication skills.
- Strong technical skills pertaining to tax preparation and review, tax compliance, agency correspondence and tax research.
- Decisively executes solutions to problems.
- Advanced knowledge of Generally Accepted Accounting Principles (GAAP)/Tax law knowledge.
- Proficient knowledge of Microsoft Office.
- Experience with SurePrep and GoFileRoom is a plus.
- Bachelor's or Master's Degree in Accounting required.
- Masters in Taxation degree or LLM in Taxation a plus.
- Licensed CPA preferred.