From smartphone capabilities like Digital Key to connected rooms that allow for integrated entertainment, temperature and lighting controls, Hilton's Global Technology team is responsible for building the hospitality experience of the future - for our guests, owners and Team Members. Through innovative technology development and deployment, this team ensures Hilton has the technology needed to support our continued global growth while remaining at the forefront of hospitality technology innovation.
What will I be doing?
As the Senior TDSS Analyst (Agile Business Reporting Analyst), you will be primarily responsible for gathering and reporting delivery metrics according to delivery methodology (Waterfall, Scrum, Kanban, etc.) This position works closely with Delivery Team Leads and Program Managers to configure and standardize Delivery tools to support data driven decisions based on forecast and actual metrics.
More specifically, you will:
- Develop a solid understanding of Hilton's enterprise PMO processes (waterfall, agile, governance process, etc.) and identify patterns and trends for improvement recommendations.
- Create and maintain standardized Delivery metric reports and ad-hoc reports.
- Work closely with Lead PMO Analyst to produce and improve Agile reports.
- Educate and encourage adoption of standardized reports and practices.
- Demonstrate strong knowledge and understanding of Agile practices and methodologies.
- Standardize usage and configuration of Atlassian tool suite and other Agile tools across Technology teams according to their Delivery Methodology.
- Establish deep relationships with Technology Delivery Leads as well as peers, in order to influence standardization and adoption of Delivery methodologies and Atlassian capabilities.
- Utilize Excel and Atlassian Tool Suite.
What are we looking for?
We believe the success in this role will demonstrate itself through the following attributes and skills:
- Ability to thrive in a high paced and dynamic environment
- Collaborative and interpersonal teammates, who build positive relationships, exhibit tact and earn trust
- Dedicated, ambitious individuals with good time management and attention to detail
- Ability to take initiative to identify, prioritize and implement actions required to achieve functional goals
- Capacity to complete tasks with minimal supervision
- Demonstration of strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Ability to effectively impact change in a multi-functional environment
- Helpful, self-starters, who take initiative in leading goals, utilize analytical skills and possess adaptability to change
- Ability to effectively balance multiple assignments and priorities
To fulfill this role successfully, you should demonstrate the following minimum qualifications:
- Five (5) years of professional experience in technology or a related field
- Two (2) years of experience in data analytics or reporting
- Two (2) years of experience with development support tools (i.e., JIRA, Easy BI, Confluence)
- Two (2) years of experience working in an Agile environment
- Travel - up to 10% of the time
It would be helpful in this position for you to demonstrate the following capabilities and distinctions:
- AA/AS Associate's and/or BA/BS Bachelor's Degree
- Seven (7) years of professional experience in technology or a related field
- JIRA Admin experience
- Agile Team Lead experience
Hilton is the world's leading global hospitality company, spanning the lodging sector from luxurious full-service hotels and resorts to extended-stay suites and mid-priced hotels. For nearly a century, Hilton has offered business and leisure travelers the finest in accommodations, service, amenities, and value. Hilton is dedicated to continuing its tradition of providing exceptional guest experiences across its global brands. Our vision to fill the earth with the light and warmth of hospitality unites us as a team to create remarkable hospitality experiences around the world every day. And, our amazing Team Members are at the heart of it all!