TEKsystems is looking for a well-rounded Senior Systems & Security Administrator to participate in scaling a world class Financial Wellness Platform!
The position demands expertise in managing hybrid cloud environments, implementing best practice security frameworks and completing multidisciplinary IT Projects that move the business forward.
The tempo and responsibility of this position far exceeds that of most System & Security Administrators. This Engineer will be working closely with small teams of developers and business units who rely heavily on your expertise!
Successful Candidates must demonstrate deep knowledge in the following areas:
- Management of multiple Active Directory (AD) Domains within a Forest. Deep knowledge of AD security, policies, audits and object management.
- Office 365 integration with on premise AD Services, license management and administration of Exchange Online.
- Comprehensive firewall rule and configuration management.
- Networking: managing subnets, DHCP, DNS, VPNs, switch & router configurations.
- Virtualization: Hyper-V and VMWare provisioning, backup, recovery, performance management and resource management.
- Telecom: Managing IP Phones, voice mail and basic call center functions.
- Security Checklists & Audits: executing SOC II, PCI DSS/NIST or other best practice checklist items on a daily/weekly/quarterly/annual basis to enforce meaningful security controls. This includes management of RMM, patching and log events.
- Managing Azure & Cloud Infrastructure Portals.
- Small data center management: rack mount servers, SAN, patch panels, RAID configurations, iDRAC (out of band management), UPS and other devices.
- Support Queue: Implementing solutions for a wide range of service requests, escalations and service interruption scenarios.
- DevOps Administration: IIS Management, Load Balancers, SQL Server patching/updates, production performance tuning, encryption and account management
* Minimum 10 years of experience in a System Admin role with wide scope of responsibilities.
* Minimum 4-year degree and/or 2 relevant major certifications: MCSA, CISSP, etc.
* Must successfully complete a skills assessment
We're partners in transformation. We help clients activate ideas and solutions to take advantage of a new world of opportunity. We are a team of 80,000 strong, working with over 6,000 clients, including 80% of the Fortune 500, across North America, Europe and Asia. As an industry leader in Full-Stack Technology Services, Talent Services, and real-world application, we work with progressive leaders to drive change. That's the power of true partnership. TEKsystems is an Allegis Group company.
The company is an equal opportunity employer and will consider all applications without regards to race, sex, age, color, religion, national origin, veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information or any characteristic protected by law.
If you would like to request a reasonable accommodation, such as the modification or adjustment of the job application process or interviewing process due to a disability, please call 888 472-3411 or email accommodation@teksystems .com for other accommodation options.