Senior Systems Engineer
Our client is a data and technology company fostering on innovation, growth and collaboration. The fast-paced, team-driven environment provides the opportunity to work as a key contributor on high priority initiatives by developing new products, solutions and platforms, and supporting technology operations while maintaining the highest standards of quality.
They are seeking an Sr. Systems Engineer to join their team!
Here's what you'll be doing:
- Preparing test cases for facilitating UAT and regressing testing application integration
- Troubleshooting and resolving incidents related to Ping Federate or SecureAuth
- Analyzing and planning significant infrastructure updates and product upgrades
- Assisting clients with scalability planning for future security needs
- Configuring Ping Federate tool as an Identity Provider and Service Provider
- Day-to-day support of the Ping Federate services
- Interfacing with customer's and application developers in managing the new and existing Federation services to meet their business needs
- Configuring Web SSO & Federated SSO for enterprise and Third-Party SaaS applications respectively using open standards like SAML, WS Fed, OAUTH, Open ID Connect, etc.
- Planning and implementing large/complex projects including at least one Ping Federate implementation, applying the IAM system components to meet Customer business requirements
- Integrating and configuring Ping Identity tools (Ping Federate, Ping Access, PingOne) with other products like Active Directory, UnboundID LDAP, RSA SecureID and Certificate Authentication
Here's what you'll need to have:
- 5-10 years of experience in information systems industry with good experience in implementing identity and access management solutions for various customers
- Expertise in one or more SAML SSO products (Ping Federate preferred, SecureAuth a +)
- Extensive knowledge of Federation services, SAML, SOAP, WS-Trust, WD-Trust and ADFS
- Extensive JAVA programming skill added advantage
- Experience in UNIX and Shell Scripting
- Strong knowledge on operations/service delivery and ability to manage critical situations with minimum supervision
- Hands On experience with Ping Federate using different adapters like Opentoken, Agentless, WAM adapter, HTML form, IWA and composite adapters.
- Experience and knowledge in SAML.2.0
- Strong understanding of identity and access management technologies such as SSO, LDAP, Federation (SAML), and OAuth
Benefits: Our IT consultants enjoy a wide array of benefits including: medical, dental, 401K, life insurance, and much more.