As Senior IT Infrastructure Engineer you manage and deliver global services for Microsoft Exchange Online (O365) and Active Directory. You manage the day to day operations, implement best practices and introduce enhancements to leverage function and features released to provide the best experience to our employees.
You are responsible for the Global management of email services and domain management. You understand Microsoft Office Exchange Online and Exchange services, Active Directory and management of domains and the support of Microsoft Azure. You are an excellent communicator and coordinator between various teams to provide service delivery. Your rollup-the-sleeves approach helps you to manage systems timely. You are keen on troubleshooting and resolving problems - which makes you successful in this role.
Essential Job Functions
* Exchange - manage and maintain diagnoses, troubleshoot and resolves complex email, software and connectivity problems while provide expertise for overall architectural strategy, collaboration, interoperability, implementation and development of email collaboration systems.
* Active Directory - hardware maintain, troubleshoot, repair, upgrade and document the various systems.
* Support cloud infrastructure - from technical design (in partnership with engineers) of what storage/compute goes on-premise and what goes in the cloud.
* Communication - technical liaison between operations teams, engineers and architects, providing critical operational insight to upcoming implementations and strategies, including validation of ongoing solutions supportability.
* Delivers support - within the day to day deliveries by meeting, corporate policy, corporate standards, and compliance requirements including:
o Service Request Fulfillment
o Incident Management
o Problem Management
o Access Management
o Change Management
* 7+ years of IT systems engineering or systems integration experience with background and knowledge in managing Exchange on premises, Exchange Online
* Deep understanding of Microsoft collaboration stack including Office 365, Exchange & SharePoint Online
* Strong ability to resolve business problems and process issues with the Microsoft\Office 365 technical platform
* MCSA or MCSE in O365 and Microsoft 365 preferred but not required
* Proven professional experience with AD and Microsoft\Office 365, including configuration of tenant wide policies.
* Expert in Microsoft Active Directory and associated technologies (Group Policy, Kerberos, DNS, DHCP) Should have hands on experience with: DNS, DHCP, Client, GPOs, OU, FRS, RDP, ADFS, DFSR AD authentication protocols Kerberos, NTLM, LDAP, LDAPS & LDAP-Start TLS &
* Advanced PowerShell scripting skills
* Ability to communicate at a highly effective level both in a written and oral manner
* Strong knowledge and a proofed track record in managing Microsoft Active Directory domains
* Project management experience is an asset to this position.
* Strong written and verbal business communication skills
* Willingness to occasionally work early or late shifts to attend meetings with teams in Europe and Asia as necessary.
The company is an equal opportunity employer and will consider all applications without regards to race, sex, age, color, religion, national origin, veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information or any characteristic protected by law.
We're partners in transformation. We help clients activate ideas and solutions to take advantage of a new world of opportunity. We are a team of 80,000 strong, working with over 6,000 clients, including 80% of the Fortune 500, across North America, Europe and Asia. As an industry leader in Full-Stack Technology Services, Talent Services, and real-world application, we work with progressive leaders to drive change. That's the power of true partnership. TEKsystems is an Allegis Group company.
The company is an equal opportunity employer and will consider all applications without regards to race, sex, age, color, religion, national origin, veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information or any characteristic protected by law. Pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance, we will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.
If you would like to request a reasonable accommodation, such as the modification or adjustment of the job application process or interviewing process due to a disability, please call 888 472-3411 or email accommodation@teksystems .com for other accommodation options.