SENIOR STUDY DIRECTOR - Med Device Company
We serve as your trusted partner, using our insight to identify strategies for saving time, while never compromising quality. We know that compromised quality can quickly take your product right back to the starting line. That's why it's so important to have a smart strategy from the outset-and why we put it at the forefront of every project
- Location: Brooklyn Park, MN
- Hours: Full time, Monday - Friday,
- Overview: Serves as the Study Director/Technical Writer for GLP and non-GLP studies for in Vivo Functionality preclinical reports
- Compensation: EASi Sciences embedded service provider - long-term renewable contract + 8 paid holiday + 2weeks vacation time + 5 sick days + optional medical benefits
- Experience: 3-5 years of study director, laboratory or quality assurance experience, experience with medical device functional work, large animals, and technical Writing
We know that a company's success starts with its employees. We also know that an individual's success starts with the right career opportunity. As a Best of Staffing® Client and Talent leader, Aerotek's people-focused approach yields competitive advantage for our clients and rewarding careers for our contract employees. Since 1983, Aerotek has grown to become a leader in recruiting and staffing services. With more than 250 non-franchised offices, Aerotek's 8,000 internal employees serve more than 300,000 contract employees and 18,000 clients every year. Aerotek is an Allegis Group company, the global leader in talent solutions. Learn more at Aerotek.com.
The company is an equal opportunity employer and will consider all applications without regards to race, sex, age, color, religion, national origin, veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information or any characteristic protected by law.
If you would like to request a reasonable accommodation, such as the modification or adjustment of the job application process or interviewing process due to a disability, please call 888-237-6835 or email accommodation@aerotek .com for other accommodation options. However, if you have questions about this position, please contact the Recruiter located at the bottom of the job posting. The Recruiter is the sole point of contact for questions about this position.