Purpose of Division:
We are responsible for developing, testing, and managing innovative national programs and services designed in support of the approximately 250 Organizations with the overall objective of sustaining a network of excellence that creates opportunities for people to purchase affordable homes, improve their lives and strengthen their communities.
In addition, the division oversees grant programs beyond our network, including other non-profit and governmental agencies throughout the country. The areas of focus within National Initiatives include homeownership and lending, financial capability, green strategies, community and resident engagement, community stabilization, real estate and the national foreclosure mitigation counseling program.
The Sustainable Business Initiative (SBI) was conceived and launched by us in order to help Organizations achieve greater sustainability, scale, efficiency and impact through transformational thinking and operational and strategic change.
The Senior Specialist, Salesforce Quality Assurance and Technical Support provides day-to-day support to the user community of the Salesforce-based SBI Tech for the Sustainable Business Initiative (SBI). This position requires a thorough understanding of both the technical and business functions of the tool, an ability to identify bugs and do troubleshooting required to resolve help tickets, and the ability to engage with a diverse group of users from the NeighborWorks Network that are participating in SBI. The Senior Specialist also trains others to perform support duties including the diagnosing of problems and the delivery of solutions to end users and the documentation of the same in the SBI Tech knowledge base. The goal is to efficiently and effectively serve the SBI Tech user community and to support the learning and performance of team members assigned to support duties.
Required Minimum Qualifications:
(a) Education: A bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Information Technology, Information Management or related field or at least (3) three years of related Salesforce quality assurance, customer service or technical support experience.
(b) Experience: A minimum of (3) three years of Salesforce quality assurance or technical customer service support experience for a CRM as well as internal team technical support experience.
(c) Licenses, Certifications: Salesforce Certified Administrator and/or Salesforce Certified Platform Developer I certification.
(d) Competencies, Knowledge, Skills & Abilities:
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment managing multiple deadlines and requirements.
- Exceptional writing and verbal communication skills.
- Proven organizational and time-management skills.
- Proven ability to provide quality assurance support to the internal team as well as technical support to end-users.
- Ability to easily understand business requirements and lead brainstorming sessions for functional understanding by the QA team.
- Ability to configure and execute QA testing scripts in Selenium or similar tool, as well as data sets for testing in various Salesforce instances.
- Proven competency including but not limited to the following Salesforce quality assurance tasks:
- Creating Accounts
- Creating Contacts to relate with Accounts
- Enabling created contacts as External Users
- Assigning Product licenses to External Users
- Creating Internal Users
- Assigning SFDC Product licenses to Internal and External Users
- Assigning users to respective queues and public groups as applicable
- Checking all page layouts
- Checking all related lists of detail pages
- Checking all the columns in the related list
- Creating test data to perform testing
- Working closely with the development team to design, build and test the application
- Providing direction for system enhancement and defect fixes
- Providing new ideas and information as the product evolves
- Prioritizing and estimating critical deadlines across the project
- Providing detailed documentation to business and development team
- Assisting with organizing and delivering training sessions/demos for customers
- Demonstrated ability to provide high quality customer service and training to end users with varied level of technical proficiency and/or product understanding.
- Ability to engage with users in the field in a professional way with a focus on addressing their challenges and articulating complex technical solutions in a user-friendly manner.
- Experience producing support metrics reporting on customer satisfaction rating, ticket status, rate of closure, etc.
Salesforce Sales Cloud, Salesforce Service Cloud, change management tools (such as CumulusCI and MetaCI), automated testing tools (such as Selenium), ticket management tools (such as JIRA or Taskray) and MS Office Suite. Experience with supporting cloud-based SAAS applications required.
Salesforce Certified Advanced Administrator or work toward the completion thereof via attended Salesforce trainings or Trailhead trail completions. Experience working with Selenium. Experience working with Taskray. Experience working with CumulusCI and MetaCI. Experience as team lead in a customer service and/or help desk environment. Experience working within the NeighborWorks Network.
(a) Travel: 5%
(b) Physical/Sensory Demands: This is job that requires significant screen time.