Large Medical Device company is looking for an experienced Software Test Engineer, mostly at Application level, ideally dealing with devices or electronic products. This long-term contract opportunity could turn into a permanent placement.
The Senior Software Test Engineer will drive defect prevention throughout the software development lifecycle. The Staff Software Test Engineer will lead the execution of the test plans to assure new or modified applications meet the company quality goals and expectations. This position will provide input into the quality processes with the goal of continually improving the effectiveness and efficiency of testing within the Software Test team. Will ensure testing activities are conducted with results documented throughout the software life cycle. Work with minimal to no supervision on complex projects. Wide latitude for independent judgment. Assist less experienced peers. Highly-skilled with extensive proficiency.
This person will spend 100% of their time writing, reviewing, dry-running and formally executing test cases on robotic products.
This person will receive extensive training on the company's products and Quality System.
* Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Information Technology or related field with a minimum of (10) years software testing experience; combination of experience and education is acceptable.
* Demonstrated experience leading a software testing team, estimating work, meeting quality and timeline expectations.
* Application layer Software testing
* Experience in a regulated software development environment desired.
* Demonstrated experience using Windows, Microsoft Office, and Outlook.
* Strong aptitude and interest in system and software testing; both manual and automated testing.
* Demonstrated experience in the following: software testing methods, test plan and test case development, software risk analysis and software development practices.
-Python Scripting language but not required
-Linux OS experience but not required
**Software Testers that have majority web based experience, and not application level, will NOT be considered. Training already take long time.
We know that a company's success starts with its employees. We also know that an individual's success starts with the right career opportunity. As a Best of Staffing® Client and Talent leader, Aerotek's people-focused approach yields competitive advantage for our clients and rewarding careers for our contract employees. Since 1983, Aerotek has grown to become a leader in recruiting and staffing services. With more than 250 non-franchised offices, Aerotek's 8,000 internal employees serve more than 300,000 contract employees and 18,000 clients every year. Aerotek is an Allegis Group company, the global leader in talent solutions. Learn more at Aerotek.com.
The company is an equal opportunity employer and will consider all applications without regards to race, sex, age, color, religion, national origin, veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information or any characteristic protected by law.
If you would like to request a reasonable accommodation, such as the modification or adjustment of the job application process or interviewing process due to a disability, please call 888-237-6835 or email [email protected]aerotek .com for other accommodation options. However, if you have questions about this position, please contact the Recruiter located at the bottom of the job posting. The Recruiter is the sole point of contact for questions about this position.