Our client is building a revolutionary platform that will be utilized worldwide. As the Senior Software Engineer, you will have the opportunity to assist with the architecting, development, and deployment of a new application platform that will interface with organizations around the globe.
- Commitment to excellence in designing, coding, testing, debugging, configuring and documenting software
- Provide technical leadership in a highly collaborative environment and drive technical decisions for your team
- Work with management to assess existing systems and craft the technical vision of our client's next generation of services
- Collaborate with out-sourcing vendors and staff to complete development projects
- Plan, develop and implement large-scale projects from conception to completion
- Define the development and testing standards of your team
- Support and develop software engineers by providing advice, coaching and educational opportunities
- Assist in the growth of engineering teams by participating in interviewing and recruiting
- Diagnose and resolve software problems quickly and efficiently
- Architect and implement a Cl/CD pipeline to support a highly scalable Saas platform
- Reimagine every application and workload serviced by software from scratch
- BS in Computer Science, Engineering or other technical discipline 8+ years of relevant experience
- Modern Java Pro - Spring Boot, Spring Cloud, Spring Security, etc.
- Experience with containerization - Docker, Kubernetes
- Solid understanding of all components of an application ecosystem - back-end, front-end, data, APls, DevOps, deployment, etc.
- Ability to take a project from scoping requirements through actual launch of the project
- Experience in assessing existing systems and architecting large scale improvements or replacement systems
- You embrace the fundamental principles behind Agile development, and enjoy collaborating with teammates
- Experience building microservices within a larger ecosystem
- Knowledge of modern browser and mobile application architectures, and how to design applications for both
- SQL and NoSQL experience
- You have helped build a new team and engineering practices within a startup or similar environment
- You have experience building robust public and private modern APls - Zuul, GraphQL, REST, etc.
- You are familiar with Cl/CD pipelines - Jenkins
- You have made fundamental shifts in technological expertise within your career as you adapt to and embrace change
- You have replaced a WinForms application ecosystem, or something similarly antiquated