Title: Senior Software Engineer
Location: San Diego, California
Analyzes, designs, develops, and debugs software applications running in a variety of systems, hardware, and products. Develops rapid prototype software and firmware in order to control and evaluate electrical and mechanical prototype builds. Performs root-cause failure analysis; debugs and enhances existing software and firmware applications.
- Creates high quality software and/or firmware solutions
- Develops highly reliable software and/or firmware suitable for production by employing design reviews, code reviews, pair programming, product verification and validation.
- Helps with defining and documenting product and user interface requirements.
- Solves complex problems in a manner that meets program needs.
- Assists in the transition of product designs from R&D into Manufacturing.
Essential Knowledge, Skills & Abilities:
- Excellent grasp of software development, coding principles, depth and/or breadth in languages, with outstanding productivity in a mainstream language, e.g. C++, C# or other.
- Knowledge and effective application of a diverse set of software technologies, e.g. OOD - Object Oriented Design; C, C++, C#;RTOS, Embedded OS.
- Technically strong enough to pick up a variety of tools and rapidly become effective.
We know that a company's success starts with its employees. We also know that an individual's success starts with the right career opportunity. As a Best of Staffing® Client and Talent leader, Aerotek's people-focused approach yields competitive advantage for our clients and rewarding careers for our contract employees. Since 1983, Aerotek has grown to become a leader in recruiting and staffing services. With more than 250 non-franchised offices, Aerotek's 8,000 internal employees serve more than 300,000 contract employees and 18,000 clients every year. Aerotek is an Allegis Group company, the global leader in talent solutions. Learn more at Aerotek.com.