Title: Sr Software Engineer
Location: Sorrento Valley, San Diego
Compensation: $100K - $140K Dependent on Experience
As a Software Engineer you will develop software that meets the project and customer's requirements as part of a cross-disciplinary team together with mechanical, hardware, and electrical engineers. You will gain exposure to new challenges that you have not seen before. Projects will vary, but your fascination with and appetite to conquer new challenges will be a constant.
- Machine automation
- System status displays
- Back end logic for hardware systems services
- BS degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, or related discipline
- 3-10 years of software development experience
- Experience with .NET C#
- US Person (US Citizen or US Permanent Resident)
- Experienced with user interface design (WPF, WinUI, etc.)
- Knowledge and experience with communication protocols (UART, EtherCAT, UDP, TCP/IP, MODBUS, etc.)
- Strong understanding of design principles, methodologies and patterns MVVM, Producer/Consumer, etc.
- Demonstrated experience with designing and architecting mid to large size software applications
- Demonstrate ability to compellingly present technical information to groups
We know that a company's success starts with its employees. We also know that an individual's success starts with the right career opportunity. As a Best of Staffing® Client and Talent leader, Aerotek's people-focused approach yields competitive advantage for our clients and rewarding careers for our contract employees. Since 1983, Aerotek has grown to become a leader in recruiting and staffing services. With more than 250 non-franchised offices, Aerotek's 8,000 internal employees serve more than 300,000 contract employees and 18,000 clients every year. Aerotek is an Allegis Group company, the global leader in talent solutions. Learn more at Aerotek.com.