5+ Years of Experience with C# - .NET - OOD/OOP Development
- Design, develop, test, and maintain Windows client-server and at times embedded applications using C#.
- Develop software following the company's Agile processes and coding standards for new and existing products.
- Interact with Electrical Engineering, Mechanical Engineering, and Scientists to develop systems that are consistent with customer requirements.
- Utilize object oriented design principals, practices, and patterns to ensure our code base is reusable and maintainable.
- Use TDD to ensure the code base is tested and to enable refactoring in the future.
- Be proactive in leading group design discussions and/or grabbing another developer to pair program on non-trivial features/code.
- Report project status and issues to management as required.
- Evaluate customer problems, troubleshoot and assist Field Service Engineers, and help customers through problem resolution utilizing effective written and verbal communication skills.
Required Experience & Education:
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science or related with 5 years of which are product development experience in C# or Java.
- Must have strong object oriented design skills (OOD).
- Must be open to using Agile methodologies and practices.
- Must be able to create design documentation, requirements specifications, and other technical documentation.
- Must have strong troubleshooting/bug fixing skills.
- Must be able to work and communicate proactively and effectively in a small cross-functional development team environment.
We know that a company's success starts with its employees. We also know that an individual's success starts with the right career opportunity. As a Best of Staffing® Client and Talent leader, Aerotek's people-focused approach yields competitive advantage for our clients and rewarding careers for our contract employees. Since 1983, Aerotek has grown to become a leader in recruiting and staffing services. With more than 250 non-franchised offices, Aerotek's 8,000 internal employees serve more than 300,000 contract employees and 18,000 clients every year. Aerotek is an Allegis Group company, the global leader in talent solutions. Learn more at Aerotek.com.