provides a platform and approach that helps enterprises innovate and digitally transform their businesses and industries. Nearly 4,000 organizations worldwide, including KLM, Medtronic, Merck, and Philips, rely on to build web and mobile applications to delight their customers and empower their employees. We experienced 78 percent growth in 2016 and are a recognized Leader by Gartner and Forrester in a red-hot market expected to exceed $15 billion by 2020.
While we live on different continents and work on different things, we are one team with a shared mission and set of values. We are passionate and strive for new heights, professionally and personally. We value hard work, accountability, and results. Above all else, we believe in a culture of growth, respect, and fun.
We're investing to accelerate our momentum and we're looking to grow our global team. If you constantly strive for excellence, are passionate about innovation, and want to work with a collaborative, energetic team - then is for you. We are looking for a lead consultant to join our growing Expert Services team.
As a Consultant , you will lead high-end business solutions for our key customers. As the leader of a multidisciplinary team you will have the opportunity to work with outstanding talent with all facets of business innovation. You will have previous consultancy experience, and ideally come from a custom software development background, particularly using the agile methodology.
You will be hands-on, and play an intrinsic part of the development process using the platform. You will be responsible for the preparation and execution of multiple phases; through project planning, development and successful customer adoption. Communication throughout the project is crucial - you will be the 'go-to' person for management updates to the customer, partners and within . As well as working with customers, you will be supporting our partners and will be a catalyst to influencing the success of technology implementations, as well as driving adoption of our methodology.
You'll help our customers drive digital innovation by:
- Becoming a expert to steer innovation within technology implementations
- Supporting customers, as well as partners, in enabling them to become self-sufficient with the platform
- Motivating clients with the values and principals of a scrum/agile led implementations with
- Coach our Expert Services Consultants to bring them to the next level
- Getting the job done
- Being hands-on, and playing an intrinsic part of the development process using the Mendix platform. You will be responsible for the preparation and execution of multiple phases; through project planning, development and successful customer adoption.
- Being the 'go-to' person for management updates to the customer, partners and within As well as working with customers, you will be supporting our partners and will be a catalyst to influencing the success of technology implementations, as well as driving adoption of our methodology.
You're the innovator we need if:
2 plus years of experience in technical implementations or consulting
BA/BS in CS, MIS or Engineering
- You get jazzed about and have proven track record for leading and delivering software projects as a lead consultant / project manager
- You're a high-energy professional that loves to engage with the customer to drive innovation in their organization
- You have a good understanding of technologies like SQL and possibly Java, .Net - you don't have to be a coder, but a general understanding is definitely a pro
- Experience with AWS, Docker, Bluemix a plus
- Custom software development is something you've actually done or work within an organization that focused on software development