We are looking to add a senior developer to our team to help with the automation of various business processes using agile software development. You will be tasked with creating requirements to automate certain processes that could be related to research, software development, QA, documentation, data, payment policy, operations, product deployment, or product delivery.
We currently have multiple tasks that their teams are manually performing that could be automated to create much better operational efficiency. An example of this is their research analyst combing through SQL databases or other data sources to find a single piece of information to copy and paste elsewhere. These tasks are currently taking 15 minutes to a hour and could be automated to take less than 5 seconds.
*Must Work W2, No C2C possibility*
Top Skills Required:
1. Strong experience within C# creating custom applications paired with experience in at least 1 other programming language (Julia or Rust would be a huge plus)
2. Strong experience with T-SQL and specifically writing stored procedures
3. Experience with at least 1 scripting language (Python, Perl, etc.)
What the Role Involves (Responsibilities)
* Write internal software tools and scripts to automate the company's processes across multiple functional areas
* Troubleshoot active development and production issues
* Identify functional areas that need improvement and architect a solution for automation
* 5+ years of experience writing desktop and/or web applications
* Expert knowledge of at least 2 programming languages and at least 1 scripting language
* Expert knowledge of C#
* Expert knowledge of T-SQL and writing stored procedures (MS SQL Server)
* Familiarity with source control systems, such as Git
* Familiarity with the Agile framework in software development
* Excellent troubleshooter
* Excellent communication skills
We're partners in transformation. We help clients activate ideas and solutions to take advantage of a new world of opportunity. We are a team of 80,000 strong, working with over 6,000 clients, including 80% of the Fortune 500, across North America, Europe and Asia. As an industry leader in Full-Stack Technology Services, Talent Services, and real-world application, we work with progressive leaders to drive change. That's the power of true partnership. TEKsystems is an Allegis Group company.
The company is an equal opportunity employer and will consider all applications without regards to race, sex, age, color, religion, national origin, veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information or any characteristic protected by law.
If you would like to request a reasonable accommodation, such as the modification or adjustment of the job application process or interviewing process due to a disability, please call 888 472-3411 or email accommodation@teksystems .com for other accommodation options.