MFCU is looking for a Senior C# Developer to join there team in Lathrup Village, MI. This team consists of 8 Developers that focus on the various applications within the environment. They are a small, cross-functional team that follows an agile methodology.
- Contributes and collaborates as a cohesive member of a cross-functional, self-organizing, high-performance software development team.
- Elicits, architects, designs, tests, codes, deploys, and supports a wide array of valuable operational and member-facing systems and features.
- Participates in and where appropriate leads team learning group sessions as well as communities of interest in order to generalize competency and increase innovation.
- Helps others on the team to learn and leverage the principles and practices of Agile Software Craftsmanship.
- Helps the team to design, build, configure, and maintain software development environments including developer IDEs, servers, frameworks, and components.
- Helps the team to identify and implement tools to support configuration management, code health, continuous integration, automated deployment and production monitoring.
- Explores new technologies, tools, and techniques and works with the team and with leadership to continue to evolve our business/technology ecosystem.
- Becomes/is an advocate of the Michigan First culture, supporting diversity, philosophy and other credit union initiatives.
- Fosters a positive image of Michigan First via professional representation in all contacts and complies with all of Michigan First's mission and vision goals. Reflects each of the credit union's 'Isms' in daily job performance. Learns and utilizes the EMEC way (Every Member's Experience Counts) in day-to-day responsibilities when communicating with members and team members.
- Believes in the power and synergistic value of teams; equates personal success with team success; focuses on team accomplishment and recognition rather than personal recognition.
- Remains optimistic and enthusiastic toward work and others, despite obstacles and setbacks.
- Is committed to total client satisfaction; thinks things through from the client's perspective; regularly seeks client feedback and adjusts actions to provide continuous improvement and value to the client; is immediately responsive to client concerns; is a trusted advisor to clients and earns client loyalty by providing products/services to meet the client's needs
- Believes in doing things right the first time; has strong commitment to completeness and accuracy of work; has high work standards and holds self-accountable for meeting the performance expectations of customers and clients, and performing at the highest level; is committed to continuous performance improvement.
We're partners in transformation. We help clients activate ideas and solutions to take advantage of a new world of opportunity. We are a team of 80,000 strong, working with over 6,000 clients, including 80% of the Fortune 500, across North America, Europe and Asia. As an industry leader in Full-Stack Technology Services, Talent Services, and real-world application, we work with progressive leaders to drive change. That's the power of true partnership. TEKsystems is an Allegis Group company.
The company is an equal opportunity employer and will consider all applications without regards to race, sex, age, color, religion, national origin, veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information or any characteristic protected by law.
If you would like to request a reasonable accommodation, such as the modification or adjustment of the job application process or interviewing process due to a disability, please call 888 472-3411 or email accommodation@teksystems .com for other accommodation options.