Senior Security Incident Response Consultant
The Senior Security Incident Response Consultant is a senior-level position working with clients in the growing area of managing computer security incidents. This work includes both preparing to effectively handle computer security incidents as well as actually responding to incidents.
Here's what you'll be doing:
- Serving as subject matter expert in incident response and digital forensics
- Performing complex incident response technical analysis and developing technical conclusions based on analysis of evidence; reviewing analysis and conclusions of other consultants
- Developing detailed incident response plans and playbooks based on client needs
- Documenting findings, developing incident response remediation recommendations and presenting both orally and in written reports for clients
Here's what our ideal candidate has:
- 8 years of advanced security, digital and network forensics experience (MVC and WebForms frameworks)
- 5 years of experience with one or more of the following tools: Encase, FTK, X-Ways, F-Response, Volatility, Open Source Forensics Tools
- One or more of the following certifications: GREM, GCFA, GCFE, CISA or CISSP
Preferred Experience/Skills (Not Required):
- Malware analysis experience
- Understanding of at least one framework: ISO 27001/2, FISMA, PCI, HITRUST, NIST 800-series, CoBIT, PCI, etc.
- Experience briefing senior-level leadership and conveying technical subject matter
Benefits: Dental, Vision, Medical,