Our client, in the transportation industry, is seeking a Senior Salesforce Administrator for a full time, direct hire position. This role can pay up to $95k plus incentives and benefits. Deep knowledge of Sales Cloud and Service Cloud will set candidates apart.
• Strong command of communication skills and ability to operate across various levels of the organization
• Proven ability to act independently to determine methods and procedures on new or special assignments
• Should possess excellent interpersonal and communication skills
• Communicate effectively, both verbally and in writing, exhibit strong listening and feedback skills
• Proven ability to thrive/be successful in a fast-paced corporate environment
• Close attention to detail and excellent analytical skills
• Ability to easily capture business requirements from the internal customer and communicate those needs to project team members including developers, project managers, IT staff and management
• Ability to clearly communicate and explain complicated processes
• Ability to quickly identify more efficient workflows and processes
• Ability to serve as a change agent in the organization
• Facilitate the creation of workflows where they don’t already exist by serving as an intermediary between multiple business groups
• Daily administration, troubleshooting and technical support for the salesforce org
• Responsible for the creation of change management processes and communication of all system changes to the end users
• Maintenance of users, profiles, roles and permission sets
• Management of system security settings
• Responsible for data quality and deduplication efforts using validation rules, clean data practices and duplicate management tools
• Generation of custom reports, report types, dashboards and general data analysis
• Prep data and import/export using the data loader or other import tools
• Management of various AppExchange products
• Customization of standard objects, fields, page layouts and record types
• Experience with Chatter group administration and Knowledge document management
• Documentation of all system processes and training guides as needed
• Train new and existing users on system functionality
• Stay current on all release notes and communicate any new features or changes to the organization
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE:
• Bachelor’s degree in MIS, Marketing or Business preferred
• Salesforce Certified Admin required, Certified Advanced Admin preferred
• At minimum, 5 years of successful experience with Salesforce Administration for either the Sales or Service cloud
• Experience with Field Service Lightning, Conga Composer, Cloudingo, DocuSign and Riva preferred
If you or a colleague is interested in this position please contact Lucas Watson at 405.236.0202. You're also welcome to send a copy of your updated resume and contact information to [Click Here to Email Your Resumé]
or check me out on linkedin @ www.linkedin.com/in/lucas7.
Please no C2C.
- Salesforce Administration experience
- Deep understanding of Salesforce Sales Cloud
- Foundational knowledge in Service Cloud
- Salesforce Platform experience required
Technology doesn't change the world. People do.
As a technology staffing firm, we can't think of a more fitting mantra. We're extreme believers in technology and the incredible things it can do. But we know that behind every smart piece of software, every powerful processor, and every brilliant line of code is an even more brilliant person.
Leader among IT staffing agencies
The intersection of technology and people — it's where we live. Backed by more than 65 years of experience, Robert Half Technology is a leader among IT staffing agencies. Whether you're looking to hire experienced technology talent or find the best technology jobs, we are your IT expert to call.
We understand not only the art of matching people, but also the science of technology. We use a proprietary matching tool that helps our staffing professionals connect just the right person to just the right job. And our network of industry connections and strategic partners remains unmatched.
Apply for this job now or contact our branch office at 888-490-4429 to learn more about this position.
All applicants applying for U.S. job openings must be authorized to work in the United States. All applicants applying for Canadian job openings must be authorized to work in Canada.
© 2019 Robert Half Technology. An Equal Opportunity Employer M/F/Disability/Veterans.
Engineering, Information Technology, Design