Leads the Retail Bank’s Performance Measurement team, focused on incorporating data analysis into key decision making activities for the overall Retail franchise. Responsible for the development and support of management and field-level reporting activities to create alignment and transparency in overall performance.
- Leads the development, execution, and maintenance of large-scale data infrastructure resources.
- Works collaboratively with senior management throughout the organization to determine analytic priorities, opportunities to apply data analysis to consequential business opportunities.
- Oversees the development of tools and resources to inform performance measurement activities, including goal-setting exercises, staffing deployment, opportunity assessment, relative performance assessment, and absolute production.
- Advises senior management on initiatives.
- Understand and adhere to the Company’s risk and regulatory standards, policies and controls in accordance with the Company’s Risk Appetite. Identify risk-related issues needing escalation to management.
- Promote an environment that supports diversity and reflects the M&T Bank brand.
Maintain M&T internal control standards, including timely implementation of internal and external audit points together with any issues raised by external regulators as applicable.
- Complete other related duties as assigned
Bachelor’s degree and 7 years relevant experience or in lieu of a degree a combined minimum of 11 years higher education and/or work experience including 7 years relevant experience
2 years of Management Experience
At M&T, we strive to be the best place our employees ever work, the best bank our customers ever do business with and the best investment our shareholders ever make. So when looking to advance your career, look to M&T. As a top 20 US bank holding company and one of the best performing regional banks in the country, we offer a wide range of performance based career development opportunities for talented professionals. And through our longstanding tradition of careful, conservative and consistent management and a strong commitment to the communities we serve, we continue to grow with a focus on the future.
Job Posting: Nov 1, 2018, 12:45:16 PM
Unposting Date: Ongoing