The stunning Arizona Biltmore, a legendary landmark hotel, boasts a colorful history and superior service; all set within 39 acres in the heart of Phoenix and the prestigious Biltmore Community. With eight pools, two championship golf courses, a spa and event space overlooking lush gardens and surrounding mountains - it's little wonder the resort is a favorite vacation retreat of U.S. presidents and legendary film stars since 1929.
Arizona Biltmore, A Waldorf Astoria Resort is looking for dynamic Senior Sales Manager.REQUIRED:2+ Years Hotel Group Sales ExperiencePREFERRED:Delphi ExperienceLuxury Experience
What Will I Be Doing?
As a Senior Sales Manager for the Arizona Biltmore you will:
- Serve as the hotel representative to prospective clients and customers need to rent rooms, meeting space, AV, & food and beverage.
- Represent hotel by soliciting, responding to and negotiating with persons requiring large and complex group accommodations with or without meeting space and/or on-site (hotel) catering, based upon market segment and account files assigned by the Director of Sales (and Marketing). Represent hotel in significant interactions dealing with customers relative to sales and operational questions, concerns, and issues. Negotiate contracts with customers and commission agreements with third party agencies
- Initiate the preparation of proposals and/or contracts to advise prospective customers primarily of the hotel guest rooms, but also meeting space and/or banquet date, space and rate availability. Develop and quote prices for same
- Engage in outside sales activities to discuss business opportunities and entertain customers in local and assigned markets (percentage of travel dependent on specific market). Direct site visits and H.O.S.T. programs for respective accounts and participates in tradeshows, industry and customer events.
- Attend weekly sales departmental meeting and other scheduled meetings to support business operations, e.g., tentative review, lost business review, group-pick up, etc.
- Conduct site inspections with potential customers, visiting guest rooms, meeting space and banquet facilities, as well as other hotel facilities
What are we looking for?
Since being founded in 1919, Hilton has been a leader in the hospitality industry. Today, Hilton remains a beacon of innovation, quality, and success. This continued leadership is the result of our Team Members staying true to our Vision, Mission, and Values. Specifically, we look for demonstration of these Values:
- Hospitality - We're passionate about delivering exceptional guest experiences.
- Integrity - We do the right thing, all the time.
- Leadership - We're leaders in our industry and in our communities.
- Teamwork - We're team players in everything we do.
- Ownership - We're the owners of our actions and decisions.
- Now - We operate with a sense of urgency and discipline
In addition, we look for the demonstration of the following key attributes:
- Customer Focus
Hilton is the leading global hospitality company, spanning the lodging sector from luxurious full-service hotels and resorts to extended-stay suites and mid-priced hotels. For nearly a century, Hilton has offered business and leisure travelers the finest in accommodations, service, amenities and value. Hilton is dedicated to continuing its tradition of providing exceptional guest experiences across its global brands. Our vision to fill the earth with the light and warmth of hospitality unites us as a team to create remarkable hospitality experiences around the world every day. And, our amazing Team Members are at the heart of it all!