This group is innovating new AI centric products, supporting Business Units on program acceleration and building an ecosystem that will allow the company to scale its AI components across the business and partners.
As C++ Developer / C++ Software Engineer you will be responsible for participating in the full development lifecycle of our back-end systems, helping design innovative new products, planning and writing code and creating Unit tests. Our team consists of top Engineers, Scientists and thought leaders internationally - so as a C++ Software Engineer you will have the chance to learn and work in an environment where you will get exposure to cutting edge artificial intelligence techniques.
You will also get the opportunity to shape architecture and be influential in applying best practice; using Continuous Integration and TDD. You will also be developing scalable products for cloud platforms, such as Google Cloud and on device AIoT.
You must be passionate, pro-active, ambitious and open to learn latest technologies and trends.
Ensuring good coding practice throughout the team: code review, documenting code and choices, share knowledge with other team members and be able to reuse code without 'reinvent the wheel'.
Responding to time critical issues, understand how to balance delivering projects on time, find good/better solutions when building software with the ability to be 'technology agnostic' and testing out different solutions to find the best fit for every challenge.
* A Computer Science degree or related technical field or equivalent practical experience
* Strong C++ programming ability - ability to write high quality and maintainable code
* A good understanding of algorithms, software architecture and design
* An ability to collaborate within an Agile team and communicate effectively
* Good problem solving and analysis skills
* Must be a team player: communicative person who works well as individual (doesn't need hand holding) as well as part of a team. Keen to learn - happy to ask questions, eager to push the boundaries - bring their own ideas, delivery focused who also follow requirements.
* Keen to take ownership, attention to detail and make a difference
* Ability to respond under a dynamic work environment with quickly changing priorities
* Solid experience of coding in C++11 or newer, multi-threading, parallel-processing, code-optimisation, and low-level debugging.
* At least 5 years' experience in commercial environment and full development life cycle and testing. Working knowledge of TDD is essential.
* Excellent Object-oriented design principles and data structures
* Good experience using GIT or other version control systems.
* Familiar with Agile development methodology.
A plus in a candidate would have the below knowledge/qualifications
* Experience with parallel-processing on GPUs using CUDA.
* Experience with any machine-learning frameworks (OpenVino, TensorFlow, Caffe, Torch).
* Experience of development within Google Cloud.
* Experience of scripting using Bash or Python.
* Experince of MLFlow
We know that a company's success starts with its employees. We also know that an individual's success starts with the right career opportunity. As a Best of Staffing® Client and Talent leader, Aerotek's people-focused approach yields competitive advantage for our clients and rewarding careers for our contract employees. Since 1983, Aerotek has grown to become a leader in recruiting and staffing services. With more than 250 non-franchised offices, Aerotek's 8,000 internal employees serve more than 300,000 contract employees and 18,000 clients every year. Aerotek is an Allegis Group company, the global leader in talent solutions. Learn more at Aerotek.com.
The company is an equal opportunity employer and will consider all applications without regards to race, sex, age, color, religion, national origin, veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information or any characteristic protected by law.
If you would like to request a reasonable accommodation, such as the modification or adjustment of the job application process or interviewing process due to a disability, please call 888-237-6835 or email accommodation@aerotek .com for other accommodation options. However, if you have questions about this position, please contact the Recruiter located at the bottom of the job posting. The Recruiter is the sole point of contact for questions about this position.