1. PowerShellPowerShell scripting experience
-Should be able to do installations through PoweraShellPoweraShell scripts and do OpatchOpatch through PowerShellPowerShell.
-Should be able to do do process automation utilizing PowerShell
PowerShell-Some Python and Bash would be helpful too to help with the Unix stuff
2. SQL SQLQuerying experience
-This is a lacking skillset skillseton their team right now so this is a must have
-Should be able to write SQL SQLqueries and build out applications and reports using SQL SQLreporting services
3. 3 - 5 years experience with SCCM SCCMadministration
-Build/implement Operating System Deployments (OSD)OSD task sequences within SCCM.SCCM
-Reporting and software deployments
-Troubleshooting the software package, client and server components.
-Deployment of standard software packaging and patch deployment methodologies.
-Proficient in Windows Operating Systems 2010 and Windows Server 2008 R2/R22012R2/2016/2019
-90% of their workload is with SCCM SCCMclients and application based deployments. MUST HAVE THIS EXPERIENCE
Our customer is a premier technology service provider that delivers military-strength data security, innovative solutions, and a best-in-class customer support experience to enable mission readiness and success for the most critical applications. Their enterprise data centers serve millions of users around the world, supporting system environment needs for organizations throughout the Joint Forces, Department of Defense, and Army.
This datacenter datacentersupports over 150K users in the US Army and hosts over 80 applications for the departments of the US Army.
This position is for a MS Windows System Center Configuration Manager (SCCM)SCCM Senior Administrator in a mixed and growing environment currently supporting MS Windows server 2008 R2/R22012R2/2016/2019, Microsoft SQL SQL2012/2014/2017, MS Windows 2010, VMWare VMWare6.x. and OEL OEL6x-6x7x.7x This position will work with the existing team members who are responsible for SCCM SCCMand SolarWinds SolarWindsin 3 environments. This position will create and maintain team technical instructions, operating procedures and policies as needed. This position will plan, execute and implement new system hardware and software and create and maintain team technical instructions, operating procedures and policies as needed. This position will need to be adept at monitoring the ongoing operation of the servers and providing utilization reports to identify problems and corrective actions as needed. This position will provide support towards the life cycle of a mixed environment of vendor equipment in the data center.
* Senior Level experience in process automation utilizing PowerShell
PowerShell* 3 - 5 years of technical experience in integration and support of server and desktop technologies including hardware, software, SCCM SCCMCurrent Branch, imaging and automation to include SCCM SCCMCurrent Branch, to perform the flowing tasks:
* Build/implement Operating System Deployments (OSD)OSD task sequences within SCCM.SCCM
* Reporting and software deployments
* Troubleshooting the software package, client and server components.
* Deployment of standard software packaging and patch deployment methodologies.
* Desktop/application troubleshooting
* Proficient in Windows Operating Systems 2010 and Windows Server 2008 R2/R22012R2/2016/2019
* Working knowledge of DoD DoDSTIGs,STIGs and IA Vulnerability Management (IAVM)IAVM comparable security implementation practices
* Must be able to work with minimal oversight and possess abilities to communicate effectively through all levels within the organization working closely with project leads and other team members
* Develop and maintain Standard Operating Procedures
* Fundamental knowledge in networking principles (TCP/TCPIP,IP DNS,DNS DHCP,DHCP SMTP,SMTP SNMP)SNMP
* Understanding of Data Center technologies and experience with maintaining a Data Center for a medium to large data center
* Experience developing best practices for maintaining firmware and drivers required to sustain a high availability of systems
* Experience in PowerShell PowerShellscripting
* Ability to train junior team members.
* Experience developing and maintaining Technical Documentation and Instructions.
* Experience designing, documenting and writing project deliverable for enterprise implementations using Microsoft Office products such as MS Project and MS Visio.Visio
The company is an equal opportunity employer and will consider all applications without regards to race, sex, age, color, religion, national origin, veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information or any characteristic protected by law.
If you would like to request a reasonable accommodation, such as the modification or adjustment of the job application process or interviewing process due to a disability, please call 888 472-3411 or email accommodation@teksystems .com for other accommodation options.