Are you looking for your next step in Sales? Do you love helping others solve their most difficult staffing problems? Are you ready to take control of your career and be a part of building something GREAT? If so, we need YOU!
We're looking for a talented and versatile individual to help us manage our staffing solutions business in the Southeast Region. We need someone who has sales experience in the staffing industry that knows the way we do things. You won't have a lot of formal training so you will need to work independently, be efficient, and make an immediate impact. Although we expect exciting growth, it will take a lot of hard work. You'll have to be resourceful, manage your book of business, and assist in client relationship building, new business development and recruiter mentorship. If you're looking for an 8 to 5 type of job, this isn't the job you want. You'll be asked to learn a lot quickly. You'll be asked to change, adapt and try new things. We're not interested in someone who needs their hand held all the time or struggles with ambiguity. If you need detailed day by day direction or aren't willing to learn and change - this isn't the opportunity for you.
You will have to be humble, coachable, and open to constructive criticism. You'll also be expected to give us feedback and share your ideas on how to make our team and company better. In a nutshell - we need someone who will help us create more opportunity with our Channel Partners and help provide better customer service. Can you help?
- Manage a book of business
- Daily prioritization of your requisitions
- Have on-deck requisitions qualified and ready to assign to recruiters as their availability arises
- Be prepared for red zone
- Client Relationship Building
- Maintain your client list and schedule of touch points
- Set and perform quarterly reviews with the client
- Ensure accuracy of client invoicing
- Action client requests as they arise
- New Business Development
- Report to leadership on potential current and future opportunities
- Recruiter Mentorship
- Drive recruiter and triangle performance to meet number goals (i.e. Call volume, submittal rate, and start rates)
- 2-4 years direct sales experience
- IT Staffing experience highly preferred
- Comfortable and confident in managing your own schedule and book of business
- Excellent customer services skills in dealing with internal and external customers
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to challenge the status quo and lead with positivity
- Authorized to work in the United States for any employer
Interested candidates please send resume in Word format Please reference job code 263223 when responding to this ad.
The company is an equal opportunity employer and will consider all applications without regard to race, sex, age, color, religion, national origin, veteran status, disability, genetic information or any other characteristic protected by law.