SNI has partnered with a reputable Financial Services company in Dallas looking for a seasoned and well-rounded Senior Real Estate Closer. This person must be highly deadline driven with the ability to meet multiple deadlines simultaneously. This person will have a critical role in the operations of the group in equity transactions and acquisitions.
- Bachelors' degree required
- 7-10 years experience with equity closings and commercial real estate
- Well rounded individual that operates with a high sense of urgency and has the ability to be versatile
- Must be a self-starter with the ability to work independently and efficiently
- Monitor the due diligence process from term sheet/contract execution to closing
- Order and review title commitments/updates, surveys and zoning reports
- Order appraisals and ensure compliance with appraisal policies
- Work with outside counsel on document preparation
- Work with internal business teams to ensure transaction process follows compliance guidelines
- Manage document execution and delivery
- Preparation of closing statements, including income and expense proration schedules
- Liaise with the title company to prepare closing statements
- Prepare sources and uses of funds
- Monitor cash flow
If qualified, please apply for immediate consideration.