Our Client is embarking on a Digital Transformation and created a Digital Accelerator to help us build our digital capabilities. The Digital Accelerator (DA) is a hub for new ideas, innovations, testing, and the development of new digital products and services to support patients, researchers, and clinicians. We're using an agile approach and user-centered design to build products that will improve the patient journey. We're a brand-new, lean group that is team-oriented, passionate about our work and focused on making an impact at our client. The (DA) program goal is to navigate new ways of working within our experimentation lab, figuring out how to accelerate key initiatives, and learn how to do this at scale to bring back to the larger tech org.
Our client is looking for a Senior QA Automation Engineer for a long term contract to hire.
1) Prior experience promoting and implementing QA and Test Automation practices into development teams.
2) Experience writing automation test scripts utilizing Selenium or various other tools.
3) Knowledge of CI/CD concepts and experience working with build and release tools such as Jenkins or Maven.
- 5+ years of experience working with automation tools such as Selenium, webUI, Jasminejs, webdriver IO or TestComplete.
- Experience with code versions systems like SVN and Git.
- Knowledge of Continuous Integration and experience working with build and release tools such as Jenkins, Rundeck or Maven.
- Good understanding of QA concepts, practices and tools.
- Working knowledge of .NET/Microsoft ecosystem is a plus.
- Experience with mainstream defect tracking tools and test management tools.
- Solid understanding of the Microsoft .NET ecosystem.
- Experience working in an agile environment.
- Promote and implement Quality Assurance and Test Automation practices in various development teams as a part of MSK's push for DevSecOps principles and practice.
- Review functional requirements to assess their impact on MSK's software applications and formulate test cases from them.
- Write concise, complete, well organized test cases, bug reports and status reports.
- Participate in set-up, configuration and maintenance of software test environments.
- Work with the team to write automation test scripts and create a library of automated tests to maximize test coverage.
- Provide release support during production software deployment.
We're partners in transformation. We help clients activate ideas and solutions to take advantage of a new world of opportunity. We are a team of 80,000 strong, working with over 6,000 clients, including 80% of the Fortune 500, across North America, Europe and Asia. As an industry leader in Full-Stack Technology Services, Talent Services, and real-world application, we work with progressive leaders to drive change. That's the power of true partnership. TEKsystems is an Allegis Group company.
The company is an equal opportunity employer and will consider all applications without regards to race, sex, age, color, religion, national origin, veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information or any characteristic protected by law.
If you would like to request a reasonable accommodation, such as the modification or adjustment of the job application process or interviewing process due to a disability, please call 888 472-3411 or email accommodation@teksystems .com for other accommodation options.