Successful candidates will have experience in leading the preparation of plans and specifications, design considerations and reports and permit applications for various types of Civil Engineering projects.
This position requires an individual with strong communication skills and the ability to plan and coordinate complex tasks between team members, clients, sub-consultants and and permitting agencies. A working knowledge of project applications using AutoCAD and Civil 3D software is required.
- Being an independent project manager
- Day to Day management of a Residential or Industrial team
- Putting together project plans and models as well as reviewing them for accuracy
- Experience with Civil Site Development
- Background with site permitting
- Experience grading
- Minimum of 5+ years' experience in residential, commercial & industrial site work or infrastructure project design and project management.
- Working knowledge of AutoCad and Civil 3D
Experience in Storm Water Modeling & preparing Hydrology & Hydraulic Reports
- Experience in the design of Wastewater Collection Systems that would include Gravity Systems, Lift Stations, Force Mains and Low Pressure Systems. Including all supporting calculations
- Experience in the design of Water Distribution Systems and supporting calculations.
- Experience in the development of project scopes, budgets and schedules.
- Strong verbal and writing skills
- Ability to communicate with project managers, clients and review agencies.
- Must have a strong work ethic and be self-motivated.
- Ability to multi-task and mange time and workload.
Your success starts with the right career opportunity. Aerotek uses a people-focused approach to connect job seekers to incredible opportunities with leading organizations. Established in 1983, we've grown to become a consistent Best of Staffing® winner for talent satisfaction because of our dedication to exceptional service. Serving over 300,000 contract workers every year, we specialize in placing workers with engineering, scientific, professional and industrial skill sets. Aerotek is proud to offer competitive benefits, including contributory medical, dental and vision insurance, weekly pay, discounts on consumer goods and services and more.
The company is an equal opportunity employer and will consider all applications without regards to race, sex, age, color, religion, national origin, veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information or any characteristic protected by law.
If you would like to request a reasonable accommodation, such as the modification or adjustment of the job application process or interviewing process due to a disability, please call 888-237-6835 or email accommodation@aerotek .com for other accommodation options. However, if you have questions about this position, please contact the Recruiter located at the bottom of the job posting. The Recruiter is the sole point of contact for questions about this position.