Our client is seeking a Senior Programmer to join their team. The candidate will provide expert knowledge of multiple application systems and serve as the technical consultant to the business.
Responsibilities of the Senior Programmer:
- Performs business analysis, application design, and programming.
- Manages interdepartmental and interoffice projects, and facilitates joint meetings, directs junior staff and third-party contractors, develops and oversees schedules, commitment dates, and management reporting.
- Creates, modifies, updates and maintains programs and tests and debugs programs, as needed.
- Creates and supports automated interfaces between systems.
- Investigates and determines causes of computer program malfunctions and implements corrective actions.
- Writes computer systems requirements and specifications.
Requirements of the Senior Programmer:
- Bachelor's degree or university program certificate, and six (6) years' experience and/or training, or equivalent combination of education and experience in the IT field.
- Experience implementing, maintaining, and monitoring software solutions.
- Experience with modern development frameworks and IDEs.
- Completely comfortable with the suite of .net development languages including .net Core.
- Experience with Microsoft SQL Server (SQL Server Reporting Services [SSRS], SQL Server Integration Services (SSIS), TSQL), MVC, .NET Core.
- Completely comfortable with Git, Git flow, GitHub, and other SDLC tools necessary for agile development like Jira and Jenkins.
Interested candidates please send resume in Word format to Please reference job code 73614 when responding to this ad.
The Intersect Group provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, The Intersect Group complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities.