- Manage Program cost, schedule and technical performance according to budget and customer requirements
- Manage the Integrated Product Team (IPT) via matrix management of Engineering, Operations, Quality and Cost Accounting resources for assigned Programs
- Responsible for customer interface during Program execution.
- Develop overall Program plan; identifying the work-breakdown-structure (WBS), in coordination with engineering and manufacturing, and requisite timelines
- Develop program budget (labor, material and ODC) in accordance with WBS, with inputs from functional organizations
- Provide Monthly ETCs, with inputs of Functional Heads, in coordination with program finance
- Oversee implementation and communication, internally and externally, of Program Status via the Program Status Report (PSR)
- Program Status: cost and schedule, tracking hardware, contractual submittals, and action items.
- Coordinate Design Activities with assigned Project Engineer and prepare and present the internal design/program reviews (uses a gated product development process) ensuring that customer requirements are being met, both technical and programmatic.
- Manage the preparation and presentation of customer Design Reviews (EQSR, PDR, CDR, MRR/TRR) and coordinate internal resources in preparation of all SDRLs and Review presentation packages.
- Support bid and proposals, in coordination with business development leadership, by generating management proposals, statement of compliance, and cost estimates.
- BS in Engineering or Science desirable.
- Minimum of (8) years of experience in design, development and management of sophisticated microwave and/or RF military and/or commercial electronic systems including, knowledge and understanding of Program Management, Operations, Engineering, Sales & Marketing.
- Experience in space market, either commercial GEO programs or defense space programs and the associated requirements is highly desirable.
- Ability to plan, organize, communicate and direct the day-to-day activities of the Program.
- Program Manager is required to have relevant technical expertise in microwave, RF and/or communications or electronic warfare subsystems or components.
- Cognizant of AS90100 quality system procedures and documents.
- Ability to read, analyze and interpret common technical specifications as well as legal/contractual documents.
- Must be able to obtain a secret clearance
We know that a company's success starts with its employees. We also know that an individual's success starts with the right career opportunity. As a Best of Staffing® Client and Talent leader, Aerotek's people-focused approach yields competitive advantage for our clients and rewarding careers for our contract employees. Since 1983, Aerotek has grown to become a leader in recruiting and staffing services. With more than 250 non-franchised offices, Aerotek's 8,000 internal employees serve more than 300,000 contract employees and 18,000 clients every year. Aerotek is an Allegis Group company, the global leader in talent solutions. Learn more at Aerotek.com.