- Produce exceptional and intuitive messaging tailored to educating each unique customer segment.
- Create an unified brand voice across landing pages, search and social campaigns, and content channels.
- Conduct user research and analyze adoption/usage to create buyer personas and customer journeys.
- Translate technical updates and feature releases into clear points of value for customers.
- Drive awareness, consideration, and adoption from marketing to sales to customer success.
- Own and update collateral for sales and marketing, including case studies, blog content, and talk tracks.
- Has at least 3 years of experience in product marketing at a SaaS company (or equivalent experience).
- Writes exceptionally great copy (including go-to-market materials and customer case studies).
- Is able to translate complex features and functionalities into clearly articulated messaging.
- Strives for excellence and thrives in an environment where market and customer feedback are essential.
- A proficient understanding of SEO tactics and a data-driven mindset for analyzing behavior.
We know that a company's success starts with its employees. We also know that an individual's success starts with the right career opportunity. As a Best of Staffing® Client and Talent leader, Aerotek's people-focused approach yields competitive advantage for our clients and rewarding careers for our contract employees. Since 1983, Aerotek has grown to become a leader in recruiting and staffing services. With more than 250 non-franchised offices, Aerotek's 8,000 internal employees serve more than 300,000 contract employees and 18,000 clients every year. Aerotek is an Allegis Group company, the global leader in talent solutions. Learn more at Aerotek.com.
The company is an equal opportunity employer and will consider all applications without regards to race, sex, age, color, religion, national origin, veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information or any characteristic protected by law.