Ideas that propel our world are born at Hewlett Packard Enterprise. Each day, some of the brightest minds in the industry are collaborating, dreaming and driving solutions on a truly global scale. Our employees are fearlessly creating what’s next for our customers – and their own careers.
Are you interested in leading product marketing for one of the fastest-growing and disruptive platforms in the industry?
This is a highly impactful and visible role responsible for owning Nimble Storage marketing across its portfolio of flash-based storage and integrated systems. Nimble Storage built the industry’s most advanced AI for infrastructure and was acquired by Hewlett Packard Enterprise in April 2017. Now, it’s on a fast growth trajectory and we are in search of a marketing leader who can take it to the next level.
In this role, you will see the world from our customers' eyes and build creative content and messaging that connects with them across the buyer's journey. You’ll activate and enable our sellers and channel so they can effective sell the value of the platform. You should have a passion for technology, but proven experience captivating new customers above the technical details. You'll work closely with senior leadership, product management, worldwide sales, and GTM (Go-to-Market) teams to get the right message out to the market and drive product launches. This is a critical role as an individual and team leader in ensuring the growth of the business.
The position is based in San Jose, CA.
- Messaging and Positioning: Create differentiated Storage Product Messaging that drives demand for HPE/Nimble
- Own the Buyer's Journey: Build impactful content that communicates our unique value propositions for Nimble Storage
- Sales Enablement: Show our global sales force and channel partners how to communicate the value of our Storage Platform
- Product Launches: Be the key orchestrator of announcements, driving the agenda and message to ensure success and market value
- Customer References: Engage with customers to develop success stories and case studies
Education And Experience Required
- BA or BS in Marketing or related field; MBA preferred.
- 10+ years marketing experience within IT industry including product marketing, product management, or solutions marketing.
- Expert knowledge of data center infrastructure, Cloud and Enterprise Storage strongly preferred
Knowledge And Skills
- Thinks strategically and executes on marketing strategies around our Storage Products/Solutions
- Excellent written/oral communications, including presentation skills.
- Strong analytical skills.
- Excellent interpersonal skills.
- Ability to build, manage and influence virtual teams.
- Excellent negotiating skills.
- Ability to interface effectively with all levels of management and functional disciplines.
- Strong influencing and consensus-building skills.
- Conflict resolution skills.
Join us and make your mark!
• A competitive salary and extensive social benefits
• Diverse and dynamic work environment
• Work-life balance and support for career development
• An amazing life inside the element! Want to know more about it?
Then let’s stay connected!
Hewlett Packard Enterprise is EEO F/M/Protected Veteran/ Individual with Disabilities.
HPE will comply with all applicable laws related to the use of arrest and conviction records, including the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance and similar laws and will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories.