Our Client is seeking a talented Senior Pricing Analyst to provide strategic pricing guidance to the business to allow continued profitable growth.
- Responsible for the generation of price proposals and development of pricing tools and analytics.
- Provides pricing guidance for renewals and net new deals, with a goal of maximizing profit margin while respecting competitive pressures.
- Partners with Business Development to generate price proposals for renewals and net new sales.
- Leads development and implementation of pricing strategies that help the company meet financial and overall company goals.
- Acts as lead liaison with Business Development as an expert on pricing and related costs.
- Collects, validates, and maintains internal and external market pricing data.
- Develops and maintains data-rich pricing analytics to support product and price strategy.
- Leads maintenance of master product list.
- Develops, maintains, and distributes dashboards and reports to update relevant stakeholders on price proposal status and impact.
- Forecasts the impact of deconversions, renewals, and net new sales.
- Partners with others in Finance to provide inputs for forecasting and budgeting.
- Generates actionable insight from pricing data to provide management decision support.
- Reviews pricing workflow and implements efficiency opportunities.
- Administers pricing tools and systems.
- Mentors and trains Pricing Analysts and Pricing Specialists.
- Minimum of 4 years related financial analysis and complex modeling/data analysis work.
- Excellent written and verbal communication as well as presentation skills.
- Exceptional analytics and financial modeling abilities.
- Advanced Microsoft Excel.
The company is an equal opportunity employer and will consider all applications without regards to race, sex, age, color, religion, national origin, veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information or any characteristic protected by law.
If you would like to request a reasonable accommodation, such as the modification or adjustment of the job application process or interviewing process due to a disability, please call 888-237-6835 or email accommodation@aerotek .com for other accommodation options. However, if you have questions about this position, please contact the Recruiter located at the bottom of the job posting. The Recruiter is the sole point of contact for questions about this position.