Major Lindsey & Africa has an immediate need for a Senior Paralegal. This role involves substantive legal work pertaining to litigation, corporate, and contractual matters for a pharmaceutical corporation in South Florida.
- Litigation support on matters including document coordination, eDiscovery, and scheduling of employee interviews.
- Performs initial review of contracts, including confidentiality agreements.
- Support all processes regarding internal controls and governance of legal entities in the US.
- Draft routine corporate agreements, documents and filings.
- Perform and/or supervise the incorporation and reorganization of legal entities in the US as
- Maintain, update and develop standard form and template contracts and other legal documents.
- Assist in the implementation and administration of contracts lifecycle management (CLM) Program.
- Bachelor's Degree - Paralegal Certification preferred
- 7+ years’ experience as a paralegal in a corporate environment, health care/pharmaceuticals is a plus.
- Demonstrated ability to take initiative and work independently with little supervision
- Technologically savvy
- Experience using centralized databases and information/document management systems for legal entities and other corporate information.
- Experience in working with Legal Tracker (e-billing and matter management software), Ariba (contract lifecycle management software) and/or GEMS (legal entity management software)
- Experience with drafting and administering contracts, including confidentiality agreements.
Major, Lindsey & Africa does not discriminate against applications on the basis of age, sex, race or any other protected characteristics pursuant to applicable state or federal laws.