Senior Paralegal, Commercial/Brand
Major, Lindsey & Africa’s Interim Legal Talent has an immediate position for a Senior Paralegal with a leading Pharmaceutical corporation in Bridgewater, NJ.
Our client is seeking to enhance and strengthen the Company’s existing commercial contracting and contract management team. The legal department is looking to hire a Senior Paralegal, Commercial/Brand, with a minimum of 7 years of paralegal experience and at least 3 years of pharmaceutical experience.
- Draft and initial review, preparation and revision of commercial contracts for attorney's subsequent review, manage and maintain tracking tools and organization of legal workflow and contracts;
- Manage contract lifecycle from inception through execution of contracts within the contracts database, including organizing electronic contract and matter records as needed;
- Manage company-wide confidentiality and proprietary obligations including the review and revision of confidentiality/non-disclosure agreements from review, drafting and markup and participate in negotiation and execution as well as return of documents and document destruction upon termination of CDAs;
- Contribute to and/or lead project management of special projects as tasked by attorneys in the legal department, such as compiling information for filings, liaising with business partners and tracking and managing on-going projects with business partners;
- Perform cross-functional coordination with business persons requesting legal's review or preparation of contracts to understand objectives and prepare for attorney's review based on business needs and expectations;
- Highly organized and able to independently administer department procedures and carry out projects with minimal supervision;
- Ability to maintain strict confidentiality, exercising discretion and independent judgment on matters of significance;
- Strong ability to independently problem solve, take initiative to assist others and find creative solutions;
- Strong ability to manage a complex projects from inception to completion with limited guidance and oversight;
- Superior communication and interpersonal skills and ability to effectively communicate with all levels of individuals within and outside the company, including an in international environment; and
- Expertise in MS Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook, Adobe Acrobat, and Cloud based file sharing programs including databases.