Position : Office 365 ProPlus Consultant/Engineer
Location : Chicago, IL 60603
Duration : 12+ months contract with possibility of extension
- Expert in at least one technology and design technique as well as experience working across large
- environments with multiple operating systems/infrastructure for large-scale programs (e.g., Expert Engineers)
- Is multi-skilled with expertise across software development lifecycle and toolset
- § May be recognized as a leader in Agile and cultivating teams working in Agile frameworks
- Sought out as coach for at least one technical skill
- Strong understanding of techniques such as Continuous Integration, Continuous Delivery, Test
- Driven Development, Cloud Development, resiliency, security
- Stays abreast of cutting edge technologies/trends and uses experience to influence application of those technologies/trends to support the business;
- may give speeches and outside the firm, writes articles
- BS/BA degree or equivalent experience
- Expertise in application, data and infrastructure architecture disciplines
- Advanced knowledge of architecture, design and business processes
- Knowledge of modern programming languages, including one or more of the following: Java, C#, Node.js
- Extensive experience with Office 365 ProPlus install methods and client settings, patching/update experience
- Experience with Windows 7/10 desktop OS and Server 2016 Remote Desktop Services, and client software distribution dependencies (GPO, UEM, SCCM/SCUP)
- Experience with Microsoft Office Macro/VBA Language, VSTO/COM and Web add-ins
- Experience migrating from earlier versions of Office to Office 365 ProPlus
- Ability to work collaboratively in teams and develop meaningful relationships to achieve common goals
- Strong verbal, written and interpersonal communication skills across multiple teams
- Strong understanding of Agile Software Development Lifecycle
- Experience with DevOps principles and practices
Roles and Responsibilities:
- The End User Platforms team is searching for a senior Office 365 ProPlus developer/engineer to join a new team delivering Office 365.
- This highly technical individual will have experience delivering Office 365 ProPlus in a large automated deployment.
- This is an exciting transformational project with lots of opportunity for innovative solutions.
- We are looking for a candidate who in addition to well-rounded technology expertise is willing to challenge the way things may have been done in the past when appropriate.
- This individual is able to adapt quickly as our environment may move in technical directions that we cannot foresee today.
- Ability to work in a dynamic, agile, team oriented environment is key to this position.
- The ideal candidate will look at new technology as an opportunity to provide innovative solutions to unique challenges.