TEKsystems' client is looking for a Senior Network Engineer to join their Network team and to help assist with their operational and project needs. They are currently implementing SD-WAN into their environment, and would need assistant with this to begin.
This role is FULL TIME and can offer REMOTE FLEXIBILITY (pending the first couple of months go well). This will be based out of their headquarters in Newport News, VA.
- AT LEAST 5 years of Network Engineering experience
- Routing Protocol experience with BGP, EIGRP, and OSPF
- Cisco Networking Devices Experience
- Firewall (any type), VPN, DMVPN Experience
- SD-WAN or Software Defined networking experience (strongly preferred)
- Scripting or Automation experience (nice to have)
- CCNP certification required (or must be able to get it in the first 12 months)
U.S. Citizenship Required.
We're partners in transformation. We help clients activate ideas and solutions to take advantage of a new world of opportunity. We are a team of 80,000 strong, working with over 6,000 clients, including 80% of the Fortune 500, across North America, Europe and Asia. As an industry leader in Full-Stack Technology Services, Talent Services, and real-world application, we work with progressive leaders to drive change. That's the power of true partnership. TEKsystems is an Allegis Group company.
The company is an equal opportunity employer and will consider all applications without regards to race, sex, age, color, religion, national origin, veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information or any characteristic protected by law.
If you would like to request a reasonable accommodation, such as the modification or adjustment of the job application process or interviewing process due to a disability, please call 888 472-3411 or email accommodation@teksystems .com for other accommodation options.