We have an immediate need for 3 Senior Network Engineers with one of our largest customers. We are looking for Network Engineers that can join a very talented group of Network Architects. Must have strong Cisco design experience - specifically with BGP or OSPF routing protocols. We are looking for candidates with an active secret clearance or who are eligible to sponsored. Candidates must all posses a Security+ certification or have the ability to achieve one in 6 months time. We are looking for CCNP or CCIE Written level candidates. MUST have very strong Routing protocol experience.
* The Network Engineer will obtain requirements from the Network Architect and translate them into network (router and switch) configurations.
* Then the engineer will put together a test plan for the configuration they designed
* Along the way the engineer will verify that the solution they design will meet all of the requirements outlined by the architect
* The whole time, this engineer will need to collaborate with other groups within the organization (for instance the Information Assurance, network security teams) to make sure the solution meets security standards
* The engineer will also be responsible for a lot of documentation along the path to getting the solution approved. This approval can often times be very tedious and complicated with a lot of red-tape and documentation required by customer.
We're partners in transformation. We help clients activate ideas and solutions to take advantage of a new world of opportunity. We are a team of 80,000 strong, working with over 6,000 clients, including 80% of the Fortune 500, across North America, Europe and Asia. As an industry leader in Full-Stack Technology Services, Talent Services, and real-world application, we work with progressive leaders to drive change. That's the power of true partnership. TEKsystems is an Allegis Group company.
The company is an equal opportunity employer and will consider all applications without regards to race, sex, age, color, religion, national origin, veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information or any characteristic protected by law.
If you would like to request a reasonable accommodation, such as the modification or adjustment of the job application process or interviewing process due to a disability, please call 888 472-3411 or email accommodation@teksystems .com for other accommodation options.