This datacenter supports over 150K users in the US Army and hosts over 100 applications for the departments of the US Army. They support both on premise applications and support to applications owners migrating to the commercial cloud.
Network Operations - This position is for a Senior Administrator focused on the implementation and sustainment of both NIPR and SIPR proxy servers/load balancers. Responsibilities include: network management/analysis/troubleshooting, developing and maintaining local operating procedures and policies, and monitoring the ongoing operation of these devices.
* 5 - 7 years of experience configuring, managing, and maintaining Proxy servers/Load Balancers
* Minimum of 5 years configuring, managing, and maintaining F5 Networks Big IP LTM
* Experience with network management, analysis and troubleshooting tools
* Experience in patch management
* Experience in implementing and maintaining DISA STIGs or equivalent security management Strategies
* Experience in the deployment of firmware and security configurations using automation
* Experience with development of project documentation to include standard operating procedures, project plans, and network diagrams
* Strong networking background
* Strong troubleshooting skills
* Strong documentation skills
* Experience configuring, managing, and maintaining Palo Alto Networks Firewalls
* Experience configuring, managing, and maintaining Citrix Netscalers
* Experience configuring, managing, and maintaining Cisco Nexus (9K, 7K, 5K, and 2K) and Cisco Catalyst switches
* Experience with Cisco ASR routers
* Experience with data center management
* Ability to train junior team members
* Excellent interpersonal and teamwork skills, analytical and problem-solving skills, written and verbal Communication abilities
We're partners in transformation. We help clients activate ideas and solutions to take advantage of a new world of opportunity. We are a team of 80,000 strong, working with over 6,000 clients, including 80% of the Fortune 500, across North America, Europe and Asia. As an industry leader in Full-Stack Technology Services, Talent Services, and real-world application, we work with progressive leaders to drive change. That's the power of true partnership. TEKsystems is an Allegis Group company.
The company is an equal opportunity employer and will consider all applications without regards to race, sex, age, color, religion, national origin, veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information or any characteristic protected by law.
If you would like to request a reasonable accommodation, such as the modification or adjustment of the job application process or interviewing process due to a disability, please call 888 472-3411 or email accommodation@teksystems .com for other accommodation options.