Senior Model-Based Design Engineer, Manassas, VA
If interested in working on cutting edge technology in a great work environment and working with defense/automotive/UVA's this is the position for you! This position allows you to work in a small team of software engineers, and work in a highly technical environment!
This position designs and develops high integrity flight and mission-critical on board software for UAV systems and delivers integrated and tested software in the unmanned aerospace system markets.
- Sw development
- S in Mechanical/ Computer/ Electrical Engineering or applicable engineering or science field, Master's degree preferred.
- Must be a US Person (US citizenship or green card)
- Work experience or internship with developing production software in an autonomous vehicle or robotics environment.
- Operating in a regulated development environment, like CMMI (level 3 or higher) or DO-178C.
- Using the IBM DOORS Requirements Management software.
- Using Mathworks Simulink/Stateflow to develop auto-generated production code.
The company is an equal opportunity employer and will consider all applications without regards to race, sex, age, color, religion, national origin, veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information or any characteristic protected by law.
If you would like to request a reasonable accommodation, such as the modification or adjustment of the job application process or interviewing process due to a disability, please call 888-237-6835 or email accommodation@aerotek .com for other accommodation options. However, if you have questions about this position, please contact the Recruiter located at the bottom of the job posting. The Recruiter is the sole point of contact for questions about this position.