Allegis Global Solutions is founded on a culture that is passionate about transforming the way the world acquires talent by delivering client-focused solutions that make a difference for businesses worldwide. From refining how you manage your contingent workforce to strengthening your employer brand to recruit top talent, our integrated talent solutions drive the business results you need.
As an industry leader, we draw upon decades of experience to design innovative tools, products and processes. We develop competitive practices that position organizations for growth and we deliver the insight needed to succeed in today’s global marketplace.
AGS is looking for a smart, analytical, hard-working, & collaborative individual to improve the way we advertise jobs and connect companies and candidates. In this exciting role, you’ll work across various disciplines, including marketing, publishing, recruitment marketing and advertising technology to help AGS grow its programmatic media buying business. In this highly strategic role, you will:
This person should be agile, have the ability to work in a fast paced, and at times ambiguous environment. Communication and presentation skills are critical, as this role will be client facing. This person is proactive, detail oriented, goal driven, and has a can-do winning attitude.
- Personnel Supervised: This role will have matrix reporting lines and may lead to supervision of a team of media managers and specialists.
- Product owner for Media, supporting the Head of Digital Marketing & Brand in recruitment marketing strategy execution, programme and business development support
- Support RPO Programmes in media strategy development, execution and on-going support and consultancy
- Partner closely with Regional Account Directors to provide media reporting and insights
- Work directly with the key stakeholders to plan and execute the media strategy
- Build strong relationships with key leaders at our client to gain their trust and respect.
- Develop and execute media strategy across enterprise portfolio of accounts
- Identify opportunities to improve existing job advertising spend for positions we currently market with our customers to get the most exposure possible to the right audience at the right time
- Identify opportunities to take over direct media buying from current clients as well as create a programmatic services offering to the market to help centralize and optimize our media spend
- Set up, manage and optimize global campaigns for various clients’ recruitment advertising spend, working across channels to improve conversion rates, cost per hire and optimal sources of hire
- Build out job testing and ad performance infrastructure, including building dashboards, developing processes and standardizing data for client reporting, internal project management and development of actionable insights through data testing.
- Work closely with our recruitment marketing team to gain insights on the most effective job advertising and programmatic media buying strategies so that AGS can establish thought leadership in this space and distribute those learnings inside and outside the company
- Partner across functions to work with our business development and account management teams to audit current ad spend, provide client recommendations and act as a SME in recruitment advertising within AGS as well as to our clients and prospects.
- 5(+) years’ experience in online media buying, preferably with a focus on campaign management and programmatic advertising
- Ability to analyze data, manage projects and handle competing client and campaign requirements
- Experience with standard ad tech tools (Google Ad Manager, Facebook Ad Manager, retargeting, behavioral targeting)
- Proficiency in Excel (VBA, pivot tables, macros, etc.) and PowerPoint
- Knowledge of the online recruitment industry and ability to develop partnerships with key strategic platforms; act as point person between external advertising vendors and internal stakeholders
- Excels at data standardization, analysis and reporting on ad spend across channels and building business cases with actionable analytics for our company and clients.
- Excellent project management and presentation skills
- Demonstrated success in building media strategies and campaigns
- Build sourcing strategies to target and attract the right talent filling the top of the funnel as part of the recruitment process, leveraging multi-channel approach (social media, paid job board media, and advertising)
- Create and manage a 12 to 18-month media roadmap, creating goals and objectives for assisting with recruitment goals and pain points
- Data Driven
- ROI Focused
- Team Oriented
- Strategic thinker
- Goal/results oriented
- Organized with strong attention to detail
- Leader, trainer, teacher
- Anticipates needs and works pro-actively
- Strong drive and self-motivated
- The role may include some travel to client locations
- Need to be flexible based upon changing client needs and workload allocation
- In terms of future internal mobility, we require an 18-month commitment to each current client engagement
As a workplace, we focus on relationships – with each other, our clients and our candidates - in fact serving others is one of our core values. We support open communication and recognize that giving constructive criticism can be even harder than receiving it. We appreciate the fearless and the passionate, who force us to be better. Everything we do sits on a pillar of diversity - diverse perspectives, backgrounds and ideas drive innovation and make us successful.
See what it’s like to work at AGS by searching #LifeAtAGS on any social network.
AGS is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer (M/F/Disability/Veterans). We will consider all applications without regard to race, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, color, religion, national origin, veteran status, disability, genetic information or any other status protected by applicable law.
If you would like to request a reasonable accommodation, such as the modification or adjustment of the job application process or interviewing process due to disability, please call 844-604-7059