The Creative Group in Atlanta is recruiting a Senior Marketing Strategy Manager for a Fortune 500 client.
nbsp;Job Responsibilities of the Senior Marketing Strategy Manager
- Work with the marketing team to develop go-to-market strategy for facility management services
- Develop collateral to support value propositions for various facility management solutions
- Make yourself an industry expert in order to differentiate company services from the competition
- Understand industry-specific challenges for operating buildings at peak efficiency
- Directly report to VP of Sales, developing strategy for the sales team to target decision makers for properties of varying sizes- including schools, hospitals, airports, data centers and office buildings
- Translate complicated industry jargon into information easily digested by buyers of your services
- Identify geographic target markets, strategic partners, influential consultants, industry associations, key publications and media, speaking opportunities, conferences amp; events, etc.
- Collaborate with the creative team to execute deliverables for integrated marketing channels
- Deliver ROI for marketing initiatives by directly impacting revenue growth in your industry division
- Travel requirements are close to 20%
Education and Skillset Requirements for the Senior Marketing Strategy Manager
- Bachelor rsquo;s degree in Marketing, Business, or related field required. MBA a bonus.
- 7-10 years professional experience in Marketing, Consulting or Business Development
- Independent, results driven self-starter with the ability to collaborate on marketing strategy
- You have an innate ability to translate technical information into easily understandable language
- You have the capacity to prioritize projects, work well under pressure, and meet deadlines
- You are an excellent written amp; verbal communicator- with coworkers, clients amp; customers
- Expert researcher that can turn industry insights into actionable marketing initiatives
- A project manager that ensures timely execution on integrated marketing materials
If this job description sounds like you, please email a copy of your resume to [Click Here to Email Your Resumé] with the subject line ldquo;Senior Marketing Strategy Manager rdquo;
At TCG, we're committed to you from the moment you sign up. We won't make you work a certain number of hours or fill out piles of paperwork before we commit to you and your professional future. We believe it's important to spend time with you from the beginning in order to assess your skills, determine your strengths and figure out the type of work you want to do. Our trained staffing professionals understand that you have a real passion for your work and do their best to find opportunities that are the best fit for you. And we don't stop there. We're also available to help with your career questions, provide tips on improving your portfolio and acing interviews, and more. Plus, as one of our registered candidates, you'll have access to thousands of online training courses and books and of course, everything is free and available when you need it.
Apply for this job now or contact our branch office at 888-490-5565 to learn more about this position.
All applicants applying for U.S. job openings must be authorized to work in the United States. All applicants applying for Canadian job openings must be authorized to work in Canada.
© 2019 The Creative Group. A Robert Half Company. An Equal Opportunity Employer M/F/Disability/Veterans.
Consultant, Design, Marketing