- Bachelor’s degree in Mathematics or Analytics field or 3+ years of experience in a similar role required.
- 2+ years of experience with Google Analytics (preferred) or other Web Analytics tools such as Adobe Analytics required.
- 2+ years of experience in Domo (preferred) or other data visualization/manipulation tools such as Tableau required.
- SQL knowledge required.
- MS Office Suite including strong MS Excel and PowerPoint skills.
- Advanced statistical package experience (SAS, SPSS) preferred.
- Excellent communications skills – must be able to explain complex analyses in ways that are understandable and actionable to marketing and PR program owners, at various leadership levels.
- Must also be able to clearly articulate both strategic direction, and tactical actions to Senior Manager Levels, IT team, and marketing and PR stakeholders.
- Detail oriented with strong analytical and problem-solving ability.
- Must be able to clearly work with marketing and PR program owners to determine business needs and requirements and then translate that into research and reporting requirements for internal teams and external vendors.
- Strong professional judgment with the ability to appropriately influence others as needed.
Technology doesn't change the world. People do.
As a technology staffing firm, we can't think of a more fitting mantra. We're extreme believers in technology and the incredible things it can do. But we know that behind every smart piece of software, every powerful processor, and every brilliant line of code is an even more brilliant person.
Leader among IT staffing agencies
The intersection of technology and people — it's where we live. Backed by more than 65 years of experience, Robert Half Technology is a leader among IT staffing agencies. Whether you're looking to hire experienced technology talent or find the best technology jobs, we are your IT expert to call.
We understand not only the art of matching people, but also the science of technology. We use a proprietary matching tool that helps our staffing professionals connect just the right person to just the right job. And our network of industry connections and strategic partners remains unmatched.
Apply for this job now or contact our branch office at 888-490-4429 to learn more about this position.
All applicants applying for U.S. job openings must be authorized to work in the United States. All applicants applying for Canadian job openings must be authorized to work in Canada.
© 2019 Robert Half Technology. An Equal Opportunity Employer M/F/Disability/Veterans.
Engineering, Information Technology, Design