Seeking experienced Managing Consultants for a Senior Managing Consultant role.
THIS IS A REMOTE ROLE THAT DOES NOT REQUIRE RELOCATION. The candidate will be expected to travel 25% of the time to client and corporate locations.
Candidates MUST have the following:
• Bachelor's Degree in Civil Engineering or related field
• Master's in Business Administration highly desired
• 10+ years of Capital Improvement Construction Project experience
• Experience working within a consulting firm setting and working with end clients for project and program compliance
• Experience with projects valued at $100+ Million
• Experience with airport, healthcare, or higher education projects highly desired
• Ability to maintain client relationships for multiple projects
• Ability to lead multiple teams
Qualified candidates will be contacted IMMEDIATELY!! APPLY NOW!! We are an equal employment opportunity employer and will consider all qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, age (40 and over), gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, disability or any other protected classification under federal and state law.