Senior Manager of Sanitation
Responsible for the leadership and the development, implementation and management of all Sanitation and Housekeeping programs and activities in cw manufacturing and co-packing locations. Provides technical expertise and support to ensure compliance to third-party and client requirements. Includes oversight in developing and reviewing sanitation and housekeeping policies.
• Adaptable to fast paced environments with changing circumstances, direction and strategy and has the desire to thrive in a dynamically growing environment.
• Strong communicator in both written and verbal with excellent presentation skills and the ability to communicate and work at all levels in the organization and customers.
• Work cross-functionally as part of the Management Team on manufacturing process reviews and new products.
• Analytical and process driven thinker and problem solver.
• Flexibility in operational style to meet the requirements of multi-cultural workplace.
• Can interpret data and provide meaningful analysis of information.
• Meet deadlines and demonstrates effective time management skills.
• Ultimately responsible for overall Sanitation and Housekeeping programs including managing of overall hours, processes, documentation and costs.
• Monitor and ensure all validations are undergone to meet client requirements.
• Participate in client and third-party audits as needed.
• Responsible for Integrated Pest Management program which includes monitoring of the PCO performance systematically and initiating necessary actions.
• Provide on the job, in class and formal training to Supervisors, Assistant Supervisors and Leads.
• Work with Project Management and Engineering Teams to support all sanitation and recycling requirements and costs of existing and upcoming programs.
• Standardize Sanitation and Housekeeping programs across all facilities.
• Bachelor of Science food science or related degree.
• 8 years or more in production/operations management position in a food manufacturing environment and shall include food safety and quality control management experience.
• English and Spanish is a plus.
Food Safety Responsibilities
• Attend all food safety training sessions (GMP, SQF, HACCP, Allergen, Food Facility Security, Preventing Foodborne Illness)
• Participate in company Food Safety Team meetings
• Helps ensure that all food safety and quality management systems are established, implemented, and updated
• Maintain and create quality documentation
• Enforce company rules regarding food safety and monitoring
• Assist with the maintenance of SQF and HACCP documentation
• Assist during client and third-party audits
• Perform internal audit processes and procedures
Elk Grove Village, IL 60007
Elite Staffing, Inc. is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. Our policy of equal employment opportunity is to recruit, hire, train and promote persons without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, sex, age, disability, handicap or any other protected status.