Allegis Global Solutions is founded on a culture that is passionate about transforming the way the world acquires talent by delivering client-focused solutions that make a difference for businesses worldwide. From refining how you manage your contingent workforce to strengthening your employer brand to recruit top talent, our integrated talent solutions drive the business results you need.
As an industry leader, we draw upon decades of experience to design innovative tools, products and processes. We develop competitive practices that position organizations for growth and we deliver the insight needed to succeed in today’s global marketplace.
The Sr Manager, Reporting and Analytics is responsible for defining and overseeing AGS’ global people data strategy, corporate reporting and analytics, and aligning this strategy to business needs. This role requires strong collaboration with stakeholders in all parts of the company to assess and understand systems, processes, partnerships, inter-relationships, reporting, and analytics needs and strategy.
The person in this role will have responsibility for managing the team that delivers corporate reporting and analytics, including HR and financial data. In addition, as we build this team they will be responsible for developing our enterprise data products including the data schema and visualizations. This role will also be responsible for ensuring a plan exists and is adhered to around data integrity and reporting that aligns with the strategic initiatives and objectives of the organization. This role will lead strategic conversations that prioritize and develop the global data analytics project roadmap, as well as collaborate across business areas to develop a consistent vision of enterprise reporting data needs
Finally, this role is responsible for working with leadership to develop an overall AGS HR data strategy and ensuring the team delivers effective and timely results to stakeholders.
- Responsible for day to day management of the team
- Develop and coach team members around business context, data landscape, and team technologies
- Build and mentor your teams supporting skills development and career progression
- Assess staffing needs for the team, interview candidates and make recommendations for new resources
- Create reporting solutions for new and existing business needs and ensure they are maintained and updated to meet changing business requirements
- Analysis of data to identify trends, patterns and give business leaders insight
- Research industry events and trends and incorporate into findings and recommendations
- Assess challenges and provide recommendations that align people, process, and technology to deliver expected results
- Improve efficiency and effectiveness through automated systems and data governance programs
- Providing timely data/reporting to make business decisions in a user-centric and self-serve manner
- Ensure SLA level data quality and implement data governance best practices
- Document overall strategy regarding Data Quality, Data Management, Integrations
- Guide requirements gathering process, business scoping and product backlog management
- Support quality assurance processes for our BI platform
- Support change management processes to ensure reporting is aligned with dynamic company strategies and the ever-changing economic environment
Stakeholder / Partner Support
- Consult with stakeholders and business users around IT and technical expertise and solutions
- Work with technology partners in the organization to define and develop infrastructure and technology to provide more effective delivery of business information.
- Provide consultative guidance for our product delivery teams around trends, outside influences, messaging
- Act as liaison conveying information needs of the business to technology partners and data constraints to the business
- Foster BI, IT, and Business relationships and partnerships
- Communicate with senior and executive management to ensure project/operational goals are met
- BS degree in computer sciences, software design, engineering, information systems, related field or comparable experience. Master’s degree or MBA a plus
- High integrity and ethics in handling confidential information
- Experience developing reporting and analytics solutions for giving leaders the information required to make decisions
- Experience with SharePoint and Microsoft Office tools (Word, Excel, Outlook, PowerPoint, and Access).
- Experience with connecting reporting solutions to databases
- 3+ years supervisory, project management, reporting, & data governance experience
- Understanding and experience with reporting technologies (WebFOCUS, SSRS, Tableau, PowerBI), relational databases, data modelling and design / construction.
- Must have strong problem-solving capabilities, strong analytical skills, be flexible and able to handle multiple tasks concurrently
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills and ability to communicate at all levels of an organization
- Aptitude for learning new technologies and learning on the fly
- Proven track record of excelling customer relationship building and customer facing support experience
- Self-starter – able to hold to project schedules without constant supervision
- Must have a strong sense of teamwork, active listening skills and negotiation and influencing skills.
As a workplace, we focus on relationships – with each other, our clients and our candidates - in fact serving others is one of our core values. We support open communication and recognize that giving constructive criticism can be even harder than receiving it. We appreciate the fearless and the passionate, who force us to be better. Everything we do sits on a pillar of diversity - diverse perspectives, backgrounds and ideas drive innovation and make us successful.
See what it’s like to work at AGS by searching #LifeAtAGS on any social network.
AGS is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer (M/F/Disability/Veterans). We will consider all applications without regard to race, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, color, religion, national origin, veteran status, disability, genetic information or any other status protected by applicable law.
If you would like to request a reasonable accommodation, such as the modification or adjustment of the job application process or interviewing process due to disability, please call 844-604-7059