Our Global HR team partners with our business leaders to attract, retain, and develop Hilton's most important asset, our Team Members.
What will I be doing?
The Digital HR team is in need of a Senior Manager, Recruiting Cloud Technology Consultant, who will be responsible for designing, developing, maintaining and implementing HR technology solutions. You will provide application support services that include integrations, improvements, reporting, customizations, project management, design, and architecture of Hilton's applicant tracking solution Oracle Taleo. In addition to Taleo, this position will support Oracle HCM Cloud, 3rd party vendors and emerging HR technologies (AI, Automation). The individual will help shape and execute the product strategy that drives our overall global Digital HR strategic vision.
More specifically, you will:
- Consult with functional leaders within HR, Talent, and Recruiting to implement technology solutions that increases operational efficiency and positively influences the HR team, Team Members, Managers, and Executive Leadership.
- Own end-to-end functional support (Hire to Retire) related to Oracle Taleo Cloud, Oracle HCM Cloud and future assigned HR Systems.
- Provide Oracle Taleo Cloud and Oracle HCM Cloud expertise to functional business owners.
- Work with functional business owners to develop requirements for system changes.
- Work with relevant application support resources to implement system changes.
- Assist in documenting requirements for system configurations, integrations, and reports.
- Identify areas for process improvement and sponsor improvement initiatives.
- Serve as an escalation point for unresolved issues from Tier 1 Help Desk.
- Perform and Lead special projects (e.g., year-end activities).
- Represent the Digital HR function to internal and external partners.
What are we looking for?
We believe the success in this role will demonstrate itself through the following attributes and skills:
- Dedicated self-starter, who takes initiative with minimal direction and understands concepts quickly
- Passion for creating a better Team Member experience and a demonstrated focus on customer experience
- Energy, motivation, and commitment to drive to results in a challenging, fast-paced environment
- Demonstrated ability to meet commitments, build consensus, negotiate resolutions, and garner respect from other teams
- Strong interpersonal skills with the ability to work internally across all teams as well as externally with partners and vendors
- Ability to manage and prioritize multiple projects simultaneously
- Excellent verbal and written communications skills
- Problem solver, who solves issues effectively and creatively while maintaining a high level of flexibility, professionalism and integrity
To fulfill this role successfully, you should demonstrate the following minimum qualifications:
- Five (5) years of experience supporting, configuring, and maintaining both Global Recruiting and HCM Technology
- Experience implementing two to four (2-4) Oracle HCM Cloud Modules, including Oracle Taleo Cloud
- Deep knowledge of the configuration and maintenance of large HCM and SaaS solutions
It would be helpful in this position for you to demonstrate the following capabilities and distinctions:
- BA/BS Bachelor's Degree
- Experience at a hospitality company with a mix of experience in HR, Digital project and program management
- Detailed understanding of Oracle Taleo and Oracle HCM Cloud
- In-depth knowledge of project management, governance and delivery best practices
Hilton is the world's leading global hospitality company, spanning the lodging sector from luxurious full-service hotels and resorts to extended-stay suites and mid-priced hotels. For nearly a century, Hilton has offered business and leisure travelers the finest in accommodations, service, amenities, and value. Hilton is dedicated to continuing its tradition of providing exceptional guest experiences across its global brands. Our vision to fill the earth with the light and warmth of hospitality unites us as a team to create remarkable hospitality experiences around the world every day. And, our amazing Team Members are at the heart of it all!