Our Customer Engagement, Loyalty, and Partnerships Team increases Hilton consumer growth through strategically designed partnerships and campaigns and builds awareness for our industry award-winning Hilton Honors loyalty program. The team is focused on increasing customer acquisition and retention through Hilton direct channels such as the Hilton Honors mobile app, Hilton.com website, and reservations agents. In addition, the team generates engagement and repeat business through recognition of loyalty benefits and earned rewards during guest stays.
What will I be doing?
The Senior Manager of Program Strategy and Performance - American Express Co-Brand will report to the Senior Director of Product Management - American Express Co-Brand. You will lead the strategy to pull together the plan across the organization to deliver the short and long-term performance for the Hilton-American Express credit card portfolio. You will partner with the rest of the co-brand partnerships team, marketing, finance, digital, analytics, and other parts of the Hilton/American Express organizations during the planning process and in managing the overall performance of the business.
More specifically, you will:
- Lead and drive the strategy and planning process across the entire co-brand business, bringing together the priorities across acquisitions, loyalty, product, digital, and marketing to support the co-brand business.
- Prioritize the strategies and tactics during the annual and quarterly planning process, which includes coordinating cross-functionally across the finance, acquisitions, marketing, product, and loyalty teams on resourcing, forecasting, and budget management.
- Support goal setting and measurement for all teams within the co-brand partnership, including contractual partnership obligations.
- Lead monthly/quarterly executive presentation development across the business, summarizing the relevant performance and strategies for our executive teams.
- Lead monthly historical performance analysis on the drivers of the co-brand Profit and Loss (P&L) such that our strategic plans can be refined to hit commercial goals.
- Provide tactical and strategic support on a range of complex issues and projects as required.
What are we looking for?
We are looking for creative self-starters that thrive in a dynamic and fast-paced environment and have a passion for driving performance. If this sounds like you, then you may be an excellent fit for our growing team! We believe the success in this role will demonstrate itself through the following attributes and skills:
- Strong understanding of credit card performance and economic drivers of success with extensive experience working on a consumer credit card portfolio
- Proficiency in drafting executive level presentations, grounded in the data and able to tell the story of our business performance and future outlook
- Proficiency in leading an annual planning process with demonstrated project management, organization and planning skills applied in a fast paced, multi-tasking environment
- Strong analytical and financial acumen skills, such as independent ability to build business cases and provide financial pro-forma analysis
- Strong collaboration and verbal communication skills with a keen ability to influence without authority and partner across a highly matrixed set of cross-functional business partners
- Efficient decision making and problem-solving capabilities with strong follow-up skills and attention to detail
- Self-starter with the ability to take initiative, work within ambiguous situations, efficiently manage and prioritize tasks, escalate issues appropriately, and balance tight deadlines
To fulfill this role successfully, you should demonstrate the following minimum qualifications:
- Five (5) years of relevant work experience
- Two (2) years of experience supporting a consumer credit card portfolio
- Two (2) years of experience leading a strategic planning process
- Availability to travel up to 15%, as needed (primarily to New York City)
It would be helpful in this position for you to demonstrate the following capabilities and distinctions:
- BA/BS Bachelor's Degree
- Five (5) years of work experience across a variety of roles supporting a consumer credit card portfolio (e.g., program management, finance, strategy, loyalty, acquisitions, marketing, product development, etc.)
Hilton is the world's leading global hospitality company, spanning the lodging sector from luxurious full-service hotels and resorts to extended-stay suites and mid-priced hotels. For nearly a century, Hilton has offered business and leisure travelers the finest in accommodations, service, amenities, and value. Hilton is dedicated to continuing its tradition of providing exceptional guest experiences across its global brands. Our vision to fill the earth with the light and warmth of hospitality unites us as a team to create remarkable hospitality experiences around the world every day. And, our amazing Team Members are at the heart of it all!