Allegis Global Solutions is founded on a culture that is passionate about transforming the way the world acquires talent by delivering client-focused solutions that make a difference for businesses worldwide. From refining how you manage your contingent workforce to strengthening your employer brand to recruit top talent, our integrated talent solutions drive the business results you need.
As an industry leader, we draw upon decades of experience to design innovative tools, products and processes. We develop competitive practices that position organizations for growth and we deliver the insight needed to succeed in today’s global marketplace.
OVERVIEW OF IGNITE
AGS IGNITE Consulting partners with our customers to develop comprehensive solutions, helping them to achieve their core business goals. AGS IGNITE is an advisory service to support two key objectives:
- Support the health of our current portfolio and ensure they remain contemporary and ever-evolving.
- Support business development as the “tip of the spear” to lead clients towards saleable RPO solutions.
- Generate new business revenue for above, as well as new clients where it makes sense to do so.
SUMMARY OF ROLE
The Senior Manager, AGS Ignite Consulting, North America, is responsible for partnering with regional Programs and Business Development to review, and provide strategic advisory services, to improve recruitment efficiency and quality for current, and targeted clients.
Core to driving and executing regional best practices for AGS consulting, the Senior Manager, Ignite is directly responsible developing regional talent attraction strategies and marketing solutions, value propositions and strategic imperatives for growth that can help reduce recruitment costs, increase time to hire, establish and elevate brand standards. This individual will work closely with our Advisory Practice leaders to develop the best consulting opportunities and solutions for our current customers and prospects in North America.
Strategic advisory services include review of current branding and marketing channels, and identification of digital and traditional strategies and discrete campaigns to support each major talent segment.
- Regional relationship manager with Eds, Ads, Key Stakeholders and BD’s
- Key BD Contact for Presentation
- Promote Services to Organisation (internal Marketing)
- Proposal Owner for BD
- Matrix BD Target
Key Responsibilities include:
- Working across existing and targeted accounts in North America, to lead AGS Advisory services project projects to execution
- Lead key business development activities for Ignite Advisory Services in North America related to marketing strategy including targeting key clients, manage project teams, manage budgets, take client briefs and manage multi-disciplinary projects.
- As part of the global consulting team work to innovate and mature the service offering regionally through improved service delivery through the development of IP and improved proposals and marketing of services internally.
- Stay attuned with your clients’ digital presence and the changing digital landscapes, partner with North American operational leadership to anticipate client needs, and work with supporting teams to coordinate efforts aimed at solving those needs.
- Identify and quantify the key factors for client success and communicate them effectively to drive retention and expansion and contribute to creating successful client roadmaps.
- Coordinating the development, management, measurement and presentation of multi-channel digital strategies aligned to client goals.
- Bring together strategic, creative and technical skills to help understand how innovation and digital capabilities can help transform their businesses for the better.
- Work closely with Ignite Digital Studios Team (Creative Production ) to efficiently deliver strategies, solutions, flawless execution and results for presentation to the client.
- Managing and anticipating a list of delivery tasks and working with support teams to ensure tasks are being completed in a timely manner. You'll also be expected to work with teams to put processes in place aimed at prevention or timely resolution.
- Provide oversight of work teams throughout the project lifecycle and help ensure timely execution of project deliverables
- Be the key representative for AGS IGNITE Consulting services in the region including Recruitment Marketing, Technology, Solutions Design, and Thought Leadership.
- Manage scope creep and work closely with finance and operations to clearly define what is included and excluded from programs.
- Demonstrated deep account management/client interaction presenting custom digital solutions within a digital marketing, and/or advertising agency environment, and project management experience; agency experience preferred.
- Strong Project Management experience and proven ability to execute efficiently
- Strong Relationship Management
- Demonstrated ability to analyze critical business requirements, identify deficiencies, potential opportunities and develop innovative solutions for enhancing competitiveness, and improving customer service offerings
- Demonstrated experience with digital marketing, advertising strategy, and execution
- Demonstrated experience with developing, launching, and managing complex projects
- Solid understanding of digital marketing trends and industry best practices
- Solid Experience or understanding of paid search, SEO, website measurement and analytics
- Proven skills in working across multiple and distinct functional organizations (e.g., brand marketing, digital, a global technology, international) in support of specific business priorities
- Effective written and oral communications skills
- Demonstrated experience and success in a highly matrixed cross-functional organization
- A deep understanding of digital mediums, technologies, and trends
- Excellent foundational consulting skills including strong analytical, written and verbal communication skills, impactful client presence, compelling facilitation, and presentation skills
- Solid financial skills with an understanding of revenue margins and costs and their impact on the bottom line including the ability to read and create a spreadsheet
- Strong written and verbal communication and presentation skills including the ability to comfortably present to peers, senior leadership internally, and with client organizations.
- Curious and self-directed with strong attention to detail, time management skills, and ability to juggle priorities in order to meet client expectations and deadlines.
- Bachelor's degree in a related field from an accredited college/university; MBA preferred
As a workplace, we focus on relationships – with each other, our clients and our candidates - in fact serving others is one of our core values. We support open communication and recognize that giving constructive criticism can be even harder than receiving it. We appreciate the fearless and the passionate, who force us to be better. Everything we do sits on a pillar of diversity - diverse perspectives, backgrounds and ideas drive innovation and make us successful.
See what it’s like to work at AGS by searching #LifeAtAGS on any social network.
AGS is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer (M/F/Disability/Veterans). We will consider all applications without regard to race, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, color, religion, national origin, veteran status, disability, genetic information or any other status protected by applicable law.
If you would like to request a reasonable accommodation, such as the modification or adjustment of the job application process or interviewing process due to disability, please call 844-604-7059